There is No Such Thing as a Dumb Question
Cre8asiteforums is known for being a friendly community who uphold a high standard of practices, respect, knowledge sharing and thought provoking discussions. You’re in the right place if you want accurate information, no spam, humor, and fascinating discussions.
Policies, Rules and Membership Guidelines
Last updated June 26, 2013
Please read the rules below carefully and be advised that violation of these rules may result in termination of your ability to use the message boards.
Keep in mind when posting that these forums are regularly crawled by Search Engines.
Profiles Are Not Link Juice
- The membership directory is blocked from search engines.
- Profiles, links in posts and links in signatures are “no-follow”.
- Profiles are not public until a minimum of 10 approved posts are made.
- Signature limits are strict at first but more freedom opens up from 500 posts on up.
- Profiles are indexable but no personal information appears.
- Profiles are “no-index” status for those with 0 posts and had an account over a year.
Welcome to Cre8asiteforums
We’re pleased that you have joined, or are considering joining us.
To maintain civility and order in our Forums, we have certain “House Rules.”
Remember, you are a guest here, and as such, we expect you to conduct yourself within the guidelines of the rules outlined below.
Members will conduct themselves in a civilized manner at all times. We will not tolerate personal attacks against any Members or Moderators or their businesses. You may not:
- post or link to material that is illegal, libelous, harmful, threatening, harassing, abusive, violent, racially or sexually offensive, defamatory or objectionable in a reasonable person’s view.
- impersonate another Member, Forum Moderator or anyone else.
- attempt to gain access to or use another Member or Moderator’s password.
- cut and paste, mix, combine or mirror any posts for the purposes of promoting or demoting any product or service for inclusion on external websites.
- request to have your posts removed “en masse.”
- post requests for link exchanges, buy/sell links or domains from other members.
- Use either Forum Posts or Private Messages for advertising or link requests. This includes all ‘classified ads’ or promotions, surveys/polls, jobs or help wanted or seeking, and contests – No Exceptions! However, short promotional messages are permitted in your signature lines. As you participate in the forums and build a positive reputation, this may convince people to visit your site or your promotion.
- post articles from your’s or other websites in their entirety. Links to and quotes from on-topic articles are acceptable, provided 1) the source is cited and credited appropriately and 2) it does not violate copyright claims and 3) doesn’t appear to be a “link drop” for your own promotional purposes.
- challenge the authority of any Moderator.
- send unsolicited PM’s to Moderators or Administrators. We do not give private consultations
- We strongly suggest that you use the SpellChecker before posting. Good online communication starts with understandable writing. We’re a global community with people who speak many languages. Try to remain professional when helping someone or asking for help. We all have grumpy days. When in doubt about how a post might go over, let it sit for awhile and come back later.
- post your email address. We will remove it to prevent it from being discovered by automated email harvesters who wish to send you spam. We will remove your phone number if you post it.
Please respect this forum privilege.
1 URL only
1 line, 300 characters max
500 Post Club
2 URLs allowed
2 lines of text
1000 Post Club
3 URLS allowed
3 lines of text
Admins, Moderators, Hall of Fame (Forums moderator alumni)
3 URLS allowed
4 lines of text
- Feel free to add a favorite quote, mention hobbies, favorite books, music
- You are permitted to link to your site(s)
- No images allowed
- Moderators have the right to edit Sig’s. (No personal ads, solicitations, personal details like phone numbers, IM or email address; any obvious abuse of the privilege. We reserve the right to reject any link we feel is inappropriate for this Community.)
Spam, in any of its ugly forms, will not be tolerated. It hits a nerve on the back of our neck and we will deal with the offense swiftly and harshly. If you Spam the Forum, you will be immediately ejected forever without a warning or a goodbye. Period.
Moderators are the management here. They have the full authority to edit or remove any post without warning.
Violation of the Rules
Should you break the rules, you will lose your status as a welcomed guest. Your login will be disabled and, at our sole discretion, your IP will banned from the Forums.
Revision of the Rules
We reserve the right to revise, remove or add to these Rules at any time and without prior notice. We will make every effort to announce changes to these Rules in the Forum Issues section of Cre8asiteforums.
Under no circumstances will Cre8asiteForums, Internet Marketing Ninjas, nor any Administrator, Moderator, web site or business associated with any Administrator or Moderator be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any post content or PM (Private Message), or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available via the site.
You are held solely and personally responsible for what you post and the repercussions of something you said or wrote that may have been out of line or damaging to a person, company’s reputation, or any product or service. Please remember that if you should decide to unsubscribe, neither you, nor we can delete your posts.
If you feel threatened by another user or have concerns about a conversation, we ask that you try to work it out privately with the member, away from Cre8asiteForums, so as not to ruin the experience of other guests.
If you have any questions or need clarification on any of the rules above, please contact the Forum Administrator and you will receive a prompt reply.