• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 ukdaz

ukdaz

Light Speed Member

• Members
  • 738 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 06:17 AM

A client came to me saying that he had heard from a "friend" that there is a way to get Google News to list a company's commercial press releases.

Is this true?

If so how do I do this? I thought Google News picked up from newsfeeds such as Reuters etc etc.

If there is a technique here I would be interested (as I am sure others would) to know! 8)

Thanks

Daz

#2 kensplace

kensplace

Time Traveler Member

• 1000 Post Club
  • 1497 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 08:02 AM

www.prweb.com can do free press releases, and I am pretty sure they do a paid service that will get the press release into google news.

#3 whitemark

whitemark

Time Traveler Member

• 1000 Post Club
  • 1071 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 08:22 AM

Found the following resources:

Basically they all say the same thing - optimize your press release the usual way for Google - keyword in title, keywords in the text. Submit it so that it gets syndicated by Google News and others.

"Learning how to write a press release for Google News is a five-step process that can be taught in a half-day public relations workshop. So, why haven't more public relations firms and departments seized this opportunity?"

[Source: How To Write A Press Release For Google News ]

"...  the trick is to give the release to a source that is syndicated by Google News. For example, if you get your press release into PR Newswire, then you can expect your press release to be found in Google News, since Google syndicates PR Newswire."

[Source: Getting into Google News ]

" ... The key is to optimize your press release's title (include you keywords if you can) and then write your press release so that it includes as many variations of those keywords as possible without going overboard.

PRweb is a great place to start, but you will also want to get more coverage by submitting to the wires like Business Wire and PRNewswire, as well. Try some searches in the Google News and Yahoo! News areas for you topic and contact the reporters or news agencies directly to see if they are interested in your press release, as well."

[Source: Optimising press releases - You'll need to scroll down a bit ]

"... I spent $100 on a PRweb release and man did it ever pay for itself..  

Note that you can use their service for free and still get a respectable amount of coverage; if you write a good release it will increase your chances of being picked up by the different news aggregators."

[Source: Getting a press release into google news ]

(Relevant extract from the page)

"So how do you get into Google news? Press releases, articles about your company on sites that have a Google news feed, or your own news site with a Google news feed.

... Tip 2: Get your butt into Froogle and Google News. I didn't get the impression that they're booming the way Google web search booms, but results from both properties appear, when relevant, at the top of the web results page. I've personally seen traffic-doubling results for a news site that found its way into the Google news feed."

[Source: Peeking Into Google's Mind ]

[Update: Added a few more interesting tidbits. (Its amazing how even the addition / ommision of a single word can give different results on Google.)]

#4 bragadocchio

bragadocchio

Honored One Who Served Moderator Alumni

• Hall Of Fame
  • 15634 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 04:47 PM

Nice post, whitemark,

I have a suggestion to add.

The timing of when you send out a press release can be very important, too. If at all possible, try to send yours out so that it gets submitted into Google news in the morning, rather than the evening, in the area where your largest targeted audience might reside.

Chances are very good that it will get many more views that way. Google news can cycle through stories pretty quickly and a lot of people "sort by date".

#5 whitemark

whitemark

Time Traveler Member

• 1000 Post Club
  • 1071 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 07:11 PM

Thanks bragadocchio. Also, a very useful and important tip you gave there. I can imagine people sitting for hours together optimising their press releases and finally after releasing it wonder why they don't get any traffic from it, all because of the wrong timing.

#6 AainaalyaA

AainaalyaA

Ready To Fly Member

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 11:23 PM

This thread should get a RED STAR! Very resourceful. And thank you for sharing.

#7 ukdaz

ukdaz

Light Speed Member

• Members
  • 738 posts

Posted 13 September 2004 - 06:46 AM

Wow!

Thanks for the advice there guys.

I'm on hols from this afternoon for 2 weeks and I will be unlikely to get close to a PC or the internet (g/friend will kill me if I do!)

I'll recheck this thread when I get back and let you know how I get with getting Press Releases into Google News

TTFN

Daz

#8 pressd

pressd

Unlurked Energy

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 09:19 AM

We are syndicated to Google News and provide targeted press release distribution in the UK.  But, as less of a shameless plug   :roll:  and more helpful to this thread, we have useful advice articles on press releases at http://www.pressdisp...ces/advice.html

#9 pressd

pressd

Unlurked Energy

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 March 2005 - 04:18 AM

And now Yahoo! News http://tinyurl.com/3z23y

Looking at the site stats, Google News provides about 15% more hits than Yahoo! News - which I found surprising, thought it would be more.

#10 hungryfish

hungryfish

Ready To Fly Member

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 06:59 AM

PRWEB & SEO-PR have formed a strategic partnership offering you a comprehensive set of search engine promotion services. SEO-PR’s experts have both the PR experience and SEO skills to optimize news releases for news search engines. PR Web’s long term success with its technologies and infrastructure qualifies as the only newswire service that guarantees inclusion of your news release in major search engines.

#11 bragadocchio

bragadocchio

• Hall Of Fame
  • 15634 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 08:04 AM

Hi Hungryfish,

That's the first paragraph (word-for-word) from the front page of th SEO-PR web site dated almost a year ago, today.

It doesn't look like that whole page has been updated since then, which is actually a little frightening to me, when it comes to an organization that wants to help with press releases.

#12 Grumpus

Grumpus

• Hall Of Fame
  • 6233 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 08:24 AM

Glad this came back up. I'm prepared to share with you how to get listed in Google news - with press releases or just generally newsworthy things.

1) Get a News/Press Release Area on your site. A basic CMS or a blog will do the trick nicely.

2) Make sure you're adding something AT LEAST once a week - daily is best. If you only put out quarterly press releases, this isn't going to work as well. (TIP: If you don't have a lot of news to report on a regular basis, invest in some sort of way to post RSS feed data into your news section - then find some decent and relevant RSS feeds and have them update daily).

3) Put Adsense on your news page(s). When you create a new page (or drastically alter content) the Adsense code senses this and sends the AdCrawler to come see what your page is about. (You'll notice that if it's a new page, you'll get a PSA ad the first time you load it. Wait 5 minutes and then there will be relevant ads there). Before I had Adsense on my site that has a news feed, the newsbot would come by daily at random times to have a brief look around. Once I put adsense on, NewsBot was there grabbing my new information within 10-15 minutes of first loading the page.

4) Once you have some content in your News Area, ask Google to include it. Go to the "News Contact" page, select "I'd like to suggest a news source" and fill out the form. Be honest, and mention how frequently you update it, the general topic of your news, and so on. This is the ONLY way I know of to get listed in Google News unless you are syndicated by someone already in there. If you don't tell 'em it's news, they won't know. And make sure you've got some news that they feel will be worthy of indexing. It's rather like getting a DMOZ listing - if the quality isn't there, they won't list you and if you aren't listed, nothing I've written here is worth a halfpenny.

5) Timing is Everything: If your news is in an area or covers a "breaking story" where you're going to have lots of competition, "how long ago" is a key ranking criteria. 6:00am ET seems to work well for the US. If it's not in a "hot" area, timing won't matter as much - but then again, you won't get as much traffic, either. I've had my movie reveiws from Rock-n-Reel appear on the front page of Google news - if only for a half hour or so based upon good timing. This will generate a few dozen or more hits during that half hour - though I'm in the entertainment sector - if you can do it in business and other "morning heat" areas, you'll probably get more.

6) Make sure there's a decent amount of text in your articles.

7) When you post an article, make sure you load the "permanent" location of that article as well as your front news page. This'll trip the adsense monitor which, in turn, will send the newsbot.

G.

#13 ukdaz

ukdaz

Light Speed Member

• Members
  • 738 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 10:05 AM

Bloody hell mate! 8)

The value of this post is amazing - I for one am very grateful.

Grumpus thank you so much for sharing.

CHEERS

Daz

#14 pressd

pressd

Unlurked Energy

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 10:09 AM

optimize news releases for news search engines.

I was reading about the above topic recently. In my opinion, there's a fine line between key wording a press release for SEO and compromising on the style and quality of the resulting copy.  I'd be interested to hear how the same might apply when adding key words/phases to web pages.

If you're distributing press releases in the US, this is most likely done via the newswires.  To reach the correct publications and journalists, distribution in the UK is mostly done via email.  The emails should be individually addressed to each journalist and sent in plain text format without attachments. If the journalist thinks they’ve been individually targeted, rather than just BCCd, this creates a more personalised feel and is likely to achieve a better result.

How you approach press release writing  and distribution depends on what you're looking to achieve.  If the intention is just to drive traffic to a site, then key wording a release and issuing it to a major distribution point should provide the results you're after.   If, however, the purpose of your announcement is to create awareness amongst the press, raise the profile of your company and produce actual coverage, then I'd consider to how the media is being targeted and the source of your announcement. Remember that releases remain online and searchable for a considerable time.  I'd also recommend finding a distributor that won’t just syndicate content without vetting it first, and which the media considers to be a reliable and credible source.

the only newswire service that guarantees inclusion of your news release in major search engines." 

Oh I didn't know that.  Our releases appear simply because our site is spidered and the major news search engines accept our feed.  I see no reason why we shouldn't offer the same guarantee and will look into it. Thanks for pointing that out.

#15 toprank

toprank

Ready To Fly Member

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 11:47 AM

A talented writer should be able to incorporate keywords into the release as well as satisfy any creative requirements for a compelling read.  

The source of the release is indeed an issue as PRweb has been promoted quite heavily and has very liberal/loose editorial guidelines.  

pressd makes a good point. The objective of the release should guide how aggressive you are at "optimizing" the release and what newswire service you  use.  PRweb is great for building links, and only so so at getting actual press coverage.  PR Newswire and Business Wire are two other "traditional" news wire services.  

If you want media coverage, then do some homework to identify target publications and their editorial calendars. Send journalists personal emails/pitches on your story. Be succinct and include a url to the full release. It doesn't hurt to have an online media kit either.

Keep in mind, that journalists receive an abundance of emailed press releases every day.  A very high number of journalists, writers, bloggers, etc  search News search engines (Google News, Yahoo News, MSNBC Newsbot as well as Topix.net and syndication via Moreover.com) when researching stories. So visibility on News search engines from a keyword standpoint does support the effort to gain editorial coverage, at least indirectly.

Another quick way into Google news is to write articles and submit them to publications that are already getting picked up by Google newsbot on a daily basis.  

If you publish frequent news and articles, by all means, follow the suggestions made by Grumpus above and request Google to add your site as a news source. Keep in mind, Google News wants you to have an "editorial review process" and more than one person writing content. They rarely include sites that only republish news from other sources any more. If you get in, Google Newsbot will hit your site multiple times per day.

#16 AbleReach

AbleReach

Peacekeeper Administrator

• Admin - Top Level
  • 6457 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 12:47 PM

This forum continues to amaze me!!
You guys know, ask or find the most useful, interesting stuff!

Elizabeth

#17 pressd

pressd

Unlurked Energy

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 01:29 PM

If you're considering doing your own press release, we have the following advice articles available at http://www.pressdisp...ces/advice.html

Tips on writing a press release
Tips on when to issue a press release
Tips on liaising with journalists

Hope it helps!

#18 hungryfish

hungryfish

Ready To Fly Member

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 06:31 PM

You are right Bill, The post was meant to be Factual. Also Pr-Web has a way to rank the releases before distribution. A 1-5 score only 4,5 will be submitted to G,Y news. I had a release a year ago that was in the top 5 for the day, after a week 48,000 journalists picked it up....pretty cool . We also have found that a minimum of an $80 contribution really helps.

jb

#19 norbiu

norbiu

Ready To Fly Member

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 10:37 AM

Google usually adds my headlines in the news section in 15 minutes tops, but I have a problem with msn and yahoo news ...

I recommended my site to yahoo and msn 3 times already. I wrote an email to the tech section over on msn. they haven't even answered.
Yahoo did, but just to tell me something completely different.

I remember when I wrote to Google about suggesting my news source. 3 days later I got a reply.

My opinion is that it's much harder to get into yahoo/msn than google. Do you guys know any tips on doing this ?

Thanks a lot !

#20 AbleReach

AbleReach

Peacekeeper Administrator

• Admin - Top Level
  • 6457 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 04:53 PM

One word - wow!

And a few more -- all in one thread, too!!

Elizabeth

#21 whitemark

whitemark

Time Traveler Member

• 1000 Post Club
  • 1071 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 06:26 PM

Here's some more:

PRWeb Press Release Results

So, I spent a little money on PRWeb and PRLeap press releases. The question is ...  was it worth it? ... Looking back at my stats, I see the following: I was averaging 45 or so visitors a day, up until April 11th when the average jumped to about 75 a day. April 15th and 16th gave my 134 and 91 respectively ... On April 17th, I paid for top position in PRWeb. I noticed that day that my stats were showing about 50,000 reads and 400 or so "pickups", 10 prints, and 30 pdf downloads. These are approximations ... 

On thursday, something wierd happened. I don't know if the article got posted somewhere important (like a real news outlet), or if I happened to get lucky, or what, but the numbers jumped by over 100,000 that day! ... I've also achieved a top ranking in MSN for the word "Weddings" which has to at least be partially attributed to the article ... 

There's another aspect to it - spiders and backlinks: I see that googlebot has been by to visit 1357 times this month and MSNBot 1235. My indexed pages has increased from just a couple on google to 700 and on a couple of instances I saw the number up at 3500.

For a two week old site to be bringing in over 200 visitors a day, I'd say it was worth it ... Short term this is a money losing venture, but every little pickup in daily visitor count will help turn this site in to the dream that I have for it ... I think it's a bargain to get top spot on a saturday or sunday and that's a great time to shoot for site release announcement type articles.

[Read the complete article here: PRWeb Press Release Results]

Also an interesting read - SEM and Online Publicity

[Added: SEM and Online Publicity]

#22 fast-pack.com

fast-pack.com

Whirl Wind Member

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 06:32 PM

Great information! Thanks for sharing!

#23 pressd

pressd

Unlurked Energy

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 May 2005 - 12:56 PM

I recommended my site to yahoo and msn 3 times already. I wrote an email to the tech section over on msn. they haven't even answered.  Yahoo did, but just to tell me something completely different.  

My opinion is that it's much harder to get into yahoo/msn than google. Do you guys know any tips on doing this ?  

MSN News - via Moreover.  Yahoo! News - there's no easy way to become a source without an existing relationship, except maybe perseverance and contacts.

#24 ericward

ericward

Unlurked Energy

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 09:38 PM

Getting a press release indexed by Google news is the easy part.
They key is to then have that press release get found by a
searcher.

URLwire site announcments are indexed by every major
search engne in a day or so, and are also syndicated via moreover's
cool sites feed to 10,000+ other sites. Other wire services
can't get in that feed because they publish too many releases
each day. Can't put 150 announcements into a feed if that
feed only publishes a few each day, right? That's why
when you are announcing a web site, URLwire will always
be one of the two or three services you should use.

Eric

#25 sanity

sanity

• Hall Of Fame
  • 6889 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 10:15 PM

Welcome Eric :wave: I thought I recognised that name!

Thanks for your thoughts on URLwire.

#26 ericward

ericward

Unlurked Energy

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 10:31 PM

Happy to be a member. I've been reluctant to participate in forums over the 11 years I've been announcing sites and building links, because many of them devolve into link-spam tip-swaps :) You do a wonderful job and I hope to participate more.

#27 sanity

sanity

• Hall Of Fame
  • 6889 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 11:07 PM

Thanks for your kind words. No link spam, erm I mean swaps here. :)

Your knowledge of links is exceptional - you were probably one of the first people I read on the subject and I still find your knowledge invaluable.

For those of you who don't know Eric he's a link building guru.

#28 whitemark

whitemark

Time Traveler Member

• 1000 Post Club
  • 1071 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 11:42 PM

Great to have you among us, Eric. As a fan, sure hope to learn lot from you. Welcome again.

URLwire will always be one of the two or three services you should use.

This is something many have been wondering about. URLWire is definitely one of the 'must submit' services, if one can afford it. What others would you recommend as highly?

#29 cre8pc

cre8pc

Dream Catcher Forums Founder

• Admin - Top Level
  • 13361 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 10:17 AM

Eric,

Add me to the list of those who welcomes you to Cre8. You were a standout speaker at the NYC SES 2005, where I saw you. :)

#30 rustybrick

rustybrick

Eyes Like Hawk Moderator

• Moderators
  • 1361 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 11:15 AM

Welcome!

Its an honor to have the individual who invented the concept of link building.

#31 randfish

randfish

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 937 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 01:26 PM

I thought that was Al Gore?

Seriously, good to have you Eric, and thanks for sharing the cab with me over to the Toronto airport.

#32 whitemark

whitemark

Time Traveler Member

• 1000 Post Club
  • 1071 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 06:40 AM

"Adding useful and relevant content to your website is one of the best ways to increase your search engine visibility and keep visitors coming back to the site ... PRESSfeed makes it easy to add newsletters, press releases, updates and articles instantly – without having to know web design or HTML."

+ Source: How PRESSfeed works

PRESSfeed is a press release content management system for a site.
When I came across it, I wondered why it hadn't hit me that adding your press releases to your site can also help with search engine optimization. :? It might also help you control the urge to issue, um, 'idiotic' press releases. :)

(Maybe its just me, but PRESSfeed sounds like another blog CMS ... )

#33 whitemark

whitemark

Time Traveler Member

• 1000 Post Club
  • 1071 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 04:04 PM

How to Get Your News Featured on UK BrandRepublic Site
Original source: Marketing Sherpa (marketingsherpa.com)

http://brandrepublic.com

+ Reach: 110,000 unique visitors a month - mainly UK advertising execs

+ Current editorial coverage - The site serves the world of advertising, marketing, public relations, and new media. Coverage extends well beyond the UK, with plenty of European and US stories ... In addition to news, the site covers topics such as creative, design, traditional advertising, marketing and digital marketing, new media, PR and promotions, and direct marketing.

+ Best way to contact - When at all possible, use email ... Pitch your story to the appropriate person according to the contact list below, whether it's for the site, for a newsletter, or both. Your email should include a subject line that says something like: "Pitching an idea…" ... follow up calls are not encouraged ... be clear in the subject line what it is: 'Suggestion for comment piece,' 'Suggestion for feature,' or whatever.

Gordon MacMillan, Editor
Gordon.MacMillan@haynet.com
BrandRepublic
174 Hammersmith Road
London, W6 7JP
Tel: +44 (0)20 8267 5000

General news, media news, ideas for comment or analysis:
Gordon MacMillan, Gordon.MacMillan@haynet.com

Digital marketing and new ad campaigns:
Jennifer Whitehead, ennifer.whitehead@haynet.com (I think there is a typo in the email ID, but that's how it is in the original article).

Direct marketing:
Daniel Farey-Jones, daniel.farey-jones@haynet.com

Market research stories:
Sam Matthews, sam.matthews@haynet.com

Branding and design stories:
Michael Byrne, michael.byrne@haynet.com

"We want the images immediately." Press releases really need to have details on where to grab an image ... Stick the photo in the email as an attachment (preferred) or include a link to the image.

(Moderators, please go ahead and edit if required)

#34 whitemark

whitemark

Time Traveler Member

• 1000 Post Club
  • 1071 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 01:47 PM

An online press release service with an eye on search engine optimisers -

"PR.com Revolutionizes Press Release Distribution & Search Engine Optimization by Enabling Inclusion of Anchor Text Links in Press Releases by New, Highly Effective Method."

+ Source: Press release from PR.com (pr.com)

#35 norbiu

norbiu

Ready To Fly Member

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 02:09 AM

Hi,
I moved to another webhost, transfered my domain, and it seems that the bot that was adding my articles in googe news has disappeared.

What can I do about it, other than write to google again ?

#36 Ruud

Ruud

Hall of Fame

• Hall Of Fame
  • 4887 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 10:08 PM

In general, in light of Google's quite long-term DNS caching it is advicable when moving a site to another server, to keep a copy on the old server until you're sure the DNS change has trickled down to Google as well.

I'm sorry that I cannot advice you further than that.

#37 EGOL

EGOL

Professor

• Hall Of Fame
  • 5166 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 11:24 PM

Great thread. Thanks to all. Randfish told me that I would see some great stuff here and this thread alone was worth the trip.

#38 norbiu

norbiu

Ready To Fly Member

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 04:22 PM

Thank you very much for your help Ruud but it didn't work, unfortunately

#39 whitemark

whitemark

Time Traveler Member

• 1000 Post Club
  • 1071 posts

Posted 25 September 2005 - 02:56 AM

Predixis Announces MusicMagic 1.1.6, Revolutionary Software for Music Enjoyment and Discovery
(released September 22, 2005)

Reads: 117,939
Estimated Pickup: 495
Prints: 19
PDF Downloads: 18

New Winamp Player Unveils Breakthrough MusicMagic Playlist and Recommendation Technology From Predixis Helping Fans Find the Right Music for any Mood

Reads: 79,582
Estimated Pickup: 828
Prints: 22
PDF Downloads: 37

So, I phoned PRWeb and spoke with one of their customer service reps, Pablo. I told him how much I’m enjoying the service but I was just curious about how best to contextualize those numbers. Here’s the main things to keep in mind:  

-For the technoloy sector we’re right on par with many of the bigger players that use their service.  
-They get a lot of mom and pop businesses too, which are really happy with 20-30,000 reads.  
-They rarely get over 100,000 reads on a press release, so that’s REALLY GOOD.
-The second number is representative of all the journalists/editors who have given them permission to track their useage of PRWeb materials…this doesn’t mean they intend to do a story on us or not, it just means they’ve clicked through and checked out the press release.

+ Source: The power (or not) of Press Releases (ricksegal.typepad.com)

#40 whitemark

whitemark

Time Traveler Member

• 1000 Post Club
  • 1071 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 12:08 PM

StatesOnTheTake.com is a grassroots, citizen activist web site. With limited financial resources they released optimized press releases to land free search engine rankings.

Technique #1: Use Anchor Text Keyword Links
Press releases with keyword links retain higher rankings longer. This tactic worked for news search engines and exceptionally well in Yahoo!’s organic rankings.

Technique #2: Prioritize Keywords in Headlines
Keyword phrase at the beginning of the headline secured a greater number of top 20 rankings. Shorter headlines outperformed longer ones (a character count of less than 65 is preferred.)

Technique #3: Add Back Links
The press release campaign has generated at last count, 230 back links in Google, 87 in Yahoo! and 59 in MSN Search.

Technique #4: Use Keywords to Build Brand Awareness
Every web news release optimized for StatesOnTheTake.com featured the catch phrase "stealth cartels". For branding of a specific keyword, or sets of keywords, mention these in several of your press releases.

Technique #5: Choose Your Timing
Tuesdays and Wednesdays are the best days for getting optimized press releases to the top of the pile. And journalists are typically searching for story ideas on those days.

The results? After two months, one of StatesOnTheTake.com's press releases is #7 in Yahoo! for a very competitive keyword phrase (out of 10,200,000 listings). The press releases contributed to over 300 downloads of password-protected documents and helped secure initial underwriting and funding for StatesOnTheTake.com.

----------------------------------------------------

Condensed re-print (without permission) of Success Story: Grassroots Goes Global written by Catherine Seda and published in the Search Engine Sales E-Zine.

RSS Feed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users