9 replies to this topic

#1 ceekay27

ceekay27

Unlurked Energy

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 10:47 AM

Hi All

thanks for the reply to my last question, i now have a website!.

I wondered if asnyone could tell me any good affiliate places to join?. I bought googlecash and joined CJ and clickbank as advised, but to be honest i was looking for some other sites too.

I have had some adwords running, and have had loads of impressions and a fair amount of clicks, but CJ only ever seem to register about 25% of the clicks that google says im getting, so if google say ive had 200 clicks, CJ only regsietr me as having 50, and according to CJ i have earned exactly 0... which im gutted about.
how easy is it to make cash using adwords, i was expecting a little bit better than zero!
and howlong does it take CJ to display sales leads etc?

if anyone has any good tips for a new comer, i would really love to hear them!

thanks all
julie

#2 meriweather

meriweather

Light Speed Member

• Members
  • 583 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 06:13 PM

Hi Julie, and welcome to Cre8.

I have a friend who is working on an affiliate educational site. Can't vouch for the accuracy of all the info, but he's a good guy and will share what he knows with you. No link, but you can copy and paste.
www.bestaffiliateproducts.com, his name's Fred.

#3 ceekay27

ceekay27

Unlurked Energy

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 03:36 PM

Hi,

Thanks for the welcome, and also for the info.
Your friend has an excellent site there!, with lots of useful links andtips.

I just wondered do you, or anyone else out there know how long it takes for CJ to link slaes and leads with your account, i keep checking back expecting to find just 1 sale!...and nothing!

thanks again for the info

julie

#4 Ruud

Ruud

Hall of Fame

• Hall Of Fame
  • 4887 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 09:21 PM

Hi ceekay27, nice to have you here. Welcome!

CJ only ever seem to register about 25% of the clicks that google says im getting, so if google say ive had 200 clicks, CJ only regsietr me as having 50, and according to CJ i have earned exactly 0.

If I read you right, Google Adsense has more clickthroughs than CJ, right?

In general I find CJ to be more efficient at high traffic sites. It seems to take more to get things started.

And then, yes, with Adsense you're getting paid for the simple process of having somebody click-through whereas CJ pays for an actual sale. Big difference.

Still, the one can help the other. Which ads do people click on? What are their topics? Can you find that ad and see what it reads? On what page with what content did that ad appear? Do people happen to click on subject X more on page Y than on page Z?

Put this together and you have very targetted information to integrate your CJ campaigns better. You can start to write better ads, put them on the pages they belong.

Same goes for placement. Could a CJ ad on the place of that well working Adsense unit deliver more money?

#5 SearchEngineNerds

SearchEngineNerds

Ready To Fly Member

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 12:14 PM

I have heard good things about www.rowise.com, a friend of mine has made more and more $ with them since he started in their network.

#6 epen

epen

New To Community

• Banned
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 05:33 AM

Well , I think reunion.com is the good program you are looking for. I really like them because I earned a huge amount of money from them. Main good thing about this site is they payout on lead not on sale. You should check that out. Good luck

[Moderator Note: Credibility is incredibly important in any smart forum. What is the credibility of this link drop? Sub Zero. Why? Because this particular muppet made the classic error of making his first post one to recommend something. Not something to build any credibility. Moreove, the classic error has been massively compounded in this case by the fact he's had to dig this thread up from 8 months ago making it blatently obvious (except perhaps to link-dropping muppets) that the first thing they did here was search for a thread about affiliate programs in order to drop this link. Thus the muppet makes a clear insult to all members of this forum by suggesting the only thing of value he could do here was a link drop. Funny how those who most desperately need to learn are the ones completely incapable of seeing the valuable opportunities to learn. Still, at least this has provided a learning opportunity for others even if not one the poster intended. ~ BK]

#7 trentcw

trentcw

Unlurked Energy

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 12:54 PM

Julie,

You could also try LinkShare.com. But, if you're starting out, you're better off going with Clickbank to start because of the ease of setting up account and getting information on vendors and such. Making money with Adwords takes patience, I can tell you, and a little bit of art. Just stick to it. Don't start too many campaigns initially, which is one mistake I made. If you're on a real tight budget, do one campaign at a time until the campaign starts to bring in profit, then expand it and go on to another test campaign.

#8 Black_Knight

Black_Knight

Honored One Who Served Moderator Alumni

• Hall Of Fame
  • 9339 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 07:38 PM

Er, trentcw, did you happen to look at the original date on the opening post? I think that if the original poster hasn't found an affiliate programme they like in 11 months then they must have changed business model by now. :blushing:

#9 A.N.Onym

A.N.Onym

Honored One Who Served Moderator Alumni

• Invited Users For Labs
  • 4003 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 05:28 PM

Off Topic offtopicAmmon, your name in the 'last post' field made me check this thread about 'affiliate programs' and I have to say I am glad I did.

What a nice comment about a link drop!

#10 markov

markov

Whirl Wind Member

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 02:09 PM

Hi ceekay27 ! You have mentioned about Click Bank ! Is there any thing wrong with it? I've just joined as an affliate for it. Would you mind sharing your experiences with it ? Thanx in advance.

RSS Feed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users