6 replies to this topic

#1 praveen

praveen

Gravity Master Member

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 03:46 AM

From AdSenseBlackList:

This site will teach you how to seek, recognize and filter low paying google ads which link to MFA (Made for Adsense) sites AND we will provide you with tools that will help you to substantly increase your AdSense revenue, all for free. Why would you seatle on taking $0.01 when you can boost it over $0.50 per click and double or triple your earnings ?!

If you’re webmaster running AdSense on your own website, you’ve probably seen google ads like “We have found 4 best products for …”, or “Best resources on net for …”. Well in most cases, these advertisers pay you only between $0.01 to $0.03 per click, depending on your site PR (Page Rank), traffic and page views.

Filtering these kind of ads is simply not good enough. We have to eliminate their existance by providing high quality list of these sites which can be freely and easily used and applied by any AdSense Publisher acessing this web site, all for the good of internet’s quality and your higher revenue of course.

http://www.adsenseblacklist.com/

#2 JohnMu

JohnMu

Honored One Who Served Moderator Alumni

• Hall Of Fame
  • 3518 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 04:36 AM

Hmm.. Good idea :)

By submitting my competitive ad filter list, wouldn't my competitors end up being listed in this blacklist? :) (oops)

It would be interesting to be able to track back which ad was clicked, what the CPC was and make choices based on that information. The way it is now we can only guess what other people are getting (with geotargeting, etc.)...

I'll think about this before I put it online, but it seems to make sense to me. Are you using it praveen?

John

#3 praveen

praveen

Gravity Master Member

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 06:06 AM

Hmm.. Good idea :)

By submitting my competitive ad filter list, wouldn't my competitors end up being listed in this blacklist? ;) (oops)

It would be interesting to be able to track back which ad was clicked, what the CPC was and make choices based on that information. The way it is now we can only guess what other people are getting (with geotargeting, etc.)...

I'll think about this before I put it online, but it seems to make sense to me. Are you using it praveen?

John

View Post

Yes, i generated some competitive ad filter list and have added it to my adsense.

based on google's thing, it would take couple of hrs to take effect.

so not much to report now.. maybe in a day or 2, i will have something to report back :)

#4 praveen

praveen

Gravity Master Member

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 12:23 PM

here is a small update.

on one my sites, typically earnings per click varied from 0.02 to 0.07

after adding these adfilters,
it seems to have jumped to 0.11 per click.

maybe its early to say anything.

will keep an eye for a day or 2.

#5 EGOL

EGOL

Professor

• Hall Of Fame
  • 5182 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 06:11 PM

Why would you want to filter these sites? If they have a low pay per click it is possible that they get an awful lot of clicks and thus have high yield.

I can understand why you would want to filter them if they were bait and switch ads where the visitor gets deceived, thus stinking up your site for runninig them. Is that what you are seeing?

#6 praveen

praveen

Gravity Master Member

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 11:08 PM

for one of my sites, i do see such an ad.

overall i am just testing to see what happens cos of this filter list.

thats all. :)

if it works, good. else i dont lose much.

#7 WebFreedom

WebFreedom

Ready To Fly Member

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 07:17 AM

I'm not sure I understand how this would improve one's AdSense revenue. If I understand the workings of the AdSense program correctly, it will always serve the most relevant ad with the highest PPC available - this is in Google's best interests, as well. So if these ads that would have been served are filtered, wouldn't it stand to reason that the subsequent ads would be of lower relevance/PPC, or even PSAs?

If I'm misunderstanding the purpose of the list, please straighten me out. :D

Sam

RSS Feed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users