• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 cre8pc

cre8pc

Dream Catcher Forums Founder

• Admin - Top Level
  • 13550 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 08:25 PM

Mike has announced in his blog that he has resigned from MarketSmart Interactive Inc.

No further info on why.

My resignation

#2 Guest_joedolson_*

Guest_joedolson_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2006 - 11:14 PM

Well, that's intriguing. Such a curt announcement smacks of some discontent...but, perhaps he was just tired of traveling! It'll be interesting to hear the entire story, I suspect.

#3 egain

egain

Gravity Master Member

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 09:42 AM

Not the most detailed blog entry I have ever seen. will be interesting to find out the reasons why!!

#4 cre8pc

cre8pc

Dream Catcher Forums Founder

• Admin - Top Level
  • 13550 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 09:47 PM

I've heard from Mike. While not giving a hint of what's next, he sounds great :angry:

Andy Beal resigned from his company too, which he helped get off the ground after leaving the company that Mike just left.

It's an SEO soap opera in the making.

#5 Guest_joedolson_*

Guest_joedolson_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2006 - 11:10 PM

I found Barry's comments at SE Roundtable to be interesting....listing off the various high profile SEO figures who've left the company recently: (left as "the company" just because I can't keep track of the names....)

Mike's company was acquired by WebSourced (now MarketSmart Interactive) back in March of 2005. On July 13, 2005 Andy Beal left WebSourced, which came as a shock to many, since Andy was the name behind WebSourced, then known as KeywordRankings. And before that Jason Dowdell left WebSourced, an other respected name in the industry. It also appears that Heather Lloyd Martin left WebSourced in November 2005, soon after being hired to work there.

You've left me quite intrigued, Kim. Tune in tomorrow for the next great episode of General Web Hospital!

RSS Feed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users