• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lirys

lirys

Mach 1 Member

• Members
  • 379 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 10:53 AM

Hi i need help must be stupid cause I tried finding this on the digg it page but anyway what i need to do is to add a link to my own button that makes it possible for people to add my page to digg it (ranking?) please help /l

#2 storyspinner

storyspinner

Honored One Who Served Moderator Alumni

• Hall Of Fame
  • 184 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 10:57 AM

Hi Lirys,

The Digg Integrate Page should help you out

#3 lirys

lirys

Mach 1 Member

• Members
  • 379 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 10:59 AM

hmm well actuly it was not i did reads that page but i did still not figure out how to do it not sure if its me or if its the fact i still dont handle english that well hehe /l

#4 storyspinner

storyspinner

• Hall Of Fame
  • 184 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 01:09 PM

not sure how much more help I can give - that page explains how to integrate the code with your site/blog, also gives a few links to "how to's". that's the best resource, since it comes from digg itself.

it could be loosing something in translation - but honestly, that's the page I used over a year ago to learn how to integrate Digg with my blog.

(times have changed though, I took off the digg stuff!)

#5 A.N.Onym

A.N.Onym

• Invited Users For Labs
  • 4003 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 01:41 AM

You simply need to insert the code of the button you want to use on the page that you want to be submitted to Digg or voted.

Here's the simplest code you can insert on your page:

<script src="http://digg.com/tools/diggthis.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

There is detailed code for more precise submission/voting, but you may want to review it later, if it is so complex for you to work out the placement part.

Edited by A.N.Onym, 20 November 2007 - 01:42 AM.

RSS Feed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users