4 replies to this topic

#1 mrlace2003

mrlace2003

Ready To Fly Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 12:33 AM

Hello,

Does anyone have a list of .edu type websites that would allow me to add a link for either free or paid? Also, a list for .edu type that relate to games would be nice. Thanks.

I am looking to add information to a websites that relate to education in the format of games!

#2 EGOL

EGOL

Professor

• Hall Of Fame
  • 5178 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 09:47 AM

Everybody wants links from .edu websites. They want those links because .edu websites have lots of high quality links and that gives them trust with the search engines. Another great thing about .edu websites is that they are almost always very picky about who they link to - giving those links only to the best and most reliable content. If .edu websites had pages where anybody can add a link for free or for a fee then they would lose a lot of trust with the search engines because those pages would be linking to a lot of unworthy sites.

If you want links from .edu websites make resources that are best-on-the-web in your theme and then email the webmasters of relevant pages on some .edu domains and let them know what you have created.

#3 affiliates

affiliates

Unlurked Energy

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 02:26 PM

search for "forum.edu"

or

Go to the Harvard H2O Playlist, register an account and make a Playlist.

#4 kichus

kichus

Whirl Wind Member

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 02:46 AM

Did you try searching [your keyword inurl:.edu submit URL] in google? I think that can list out some of such websites.

#5 Limtex

Limtex

Ready To Fly Member

• Banned
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 07:29 AM

Search in seach engine by following keywords
1. Site:*.edu
2.Site:.edu

RSS Feed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users