• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bwelford

bwelford

Peacekeeper Administrator

• Admin - Top Level
  • 8995 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 02:22 PM

With all these social media one problem that comes up is where to put all the toolbars and still have room to see the webpage you're interested in.

In my Firefox browser, I have the Navigation Toolbar, the Bookmarks toolbar and the StumbleUpon toolbar which are currently visible. I also have the Web Developer toolbar and the Mahalo toolbar which are not currently visible.

The reason for this toolbar reverie is that I just signed on with the ASK search engine on which I can now keep MyStuff. They recommend that I also download the Ask toolbar for most effective use of the Ask properties. Well sorry, guys, I just don't have any more room.

One interesting feature of the StumbleUpon toolbar is that you can toggle it visible or hidden with <Control><F11>. That's a pretty nifty feature. I haven't figured out how that would work if other toolbars tried to do the same thing. Has anyone explored that?

What I really would like is to be able to put two or three short toolbars in the same row. Does anyone have any good ideas on that?

How do you handle this toolbar question? Do you have any helpful tips?

#2 bobbb

bobbb

Sonic Boom Member

• Hall Of Fame
  • 1932 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 02:27 PM

How do you handle this toolbar question?

Removed them.

#3 yannis

yannis

Sonic Boom Member

• 1000 Post Club
  • 1634 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 02:28 PM

How do you handle this toolbar question? Do you have any helpful tips?

F11! Under normal circumstances :D

Yannis

#4 bobbb

bobbb

Sonic Boom Member

• Hall Of Fame
  • 1932 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 02:41 PM

I lied a bit.

Forgot I have an older copy of Mozilla with some toolbars on it. And my IE has some toolbars but I never use IE.

So I guess my reply is to put them on another browser.

Edited by bobbb, 24 November 2007 - 02:41 PM.

RSS Feed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users