• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 eKstreme

eKstreme

Hall of Fame

• 1000 Post Club
  • 3399 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 09:36 AM

This is the best keyword expansion service I've seen - ever. It's called Search Radar.

Pierre

#2 iamlost

iamlost

The Wind Master

• Site Administrators
  • 4567 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 10:35 AM

Interesting concept - but given that this is in beta (OK it may be Web2.0 beta == alpha) I saw an immediate necessary information hole:

Returns for SEO (think like someone who knows nada):
Search Engine Optimization - First Class SEO specializes in Search Engine Optimization and Marketing, with a primary focus cultivating professional relationships especially with small to medium businesses.
This could either be 'First Class SEO' the brand or simply a generic self description (yes the capitalisation is an indicator) or both.
Search Engine Marketing - Bruce Clay's site is rich with expert commentary on the entire process of optimization, from search engine marketing strategy to SEO and promotion tactics for a site that needs a search engine boost.
This one is likely sufficiently informative.
Search Engine Optimisation - The advantage of our SEO Training is that it gives you access to a team of search engine optimisation experts for a fraction of the price of our full, outsourced service.
Who's training? Who are these folks?
Optimization - SEO Book is a blog about search engines which offers search engine optimization tips, an SEO ebook for sale, and covers search engine news.
This one is likely informative.

I presume the double arrows at the end will match the destination URL. But it is a bloody small link and not necessarily 'obvious'.

Who'd a thought it? Aaron Wall and Bruce Clay know what they are doing...:)
But it certainly should be a wakeup call to all those 'experts' who show up as not explaining who and what very well :)

#3 praveen

praveen

Gravity Master Member

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 11:02 AM

Thanks Pierre, thats a swell find :)

RSS Feed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users