• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 whitsey01

whitsey01

Unlurked Energy

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 06:50 AM

I have a site I am trying to grow and analytics and tracking is becoming critical to our direction carservice.com.au. We are currently using Google Analytics however, we have an issue... It is quite conceivable that a user will hit our website and provide multiple results (a result is an enquiry) - Basically a user may send through multiple enquiries to multiple providers...

The problem I have is that Google Analytics will only ever track one single enquiry per session regardless of the number of enquiries sent...

We are trying to promote multiple enquiries so our ability to track this is critical... I am having a look at a few products but I cannot differentiate, therefore cannot make a decision as to where to go...

All I really want to do is:

1) Track referrers (ppc or organic)
2) Track performing/non-performing keywords
3) Track conversion ratio

Plus all the features that are provided within Google Analytics.

Any suggestions?

#2 EGOL

EGOL

Professor

• Hall Of Fame
  • 5481 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 08:00 AM

I am using clicktracks and it does a lot of what you are looking for - if you spend a lot of time configuring it. However, it does not do everything that I want. For that I would need to spend a lot of money on a customized program.

#3 A.N.Onym

A.N.Onym

Honored One Who Served Moderator Alumni

• Invited Users For Labs
  • 4003 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 09:34 PM

I can only suggest checking Clicky (getclicky.com), which seems to be a clone of GA (and it's faster and does some other things).

#4 _jc

_jc

Whirl Wind Member

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 11:20 PM

Clicky looks very nice!
Trying the demo now...

RSS Feed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users