• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 RisaBB

RisaBB

Honored One Who Served Moderator Alumni

• Hall Of Fame
  • 1437 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 01:36 AM

Hello. My name is Risa Beth Borsykowsky (risabb) and I am honored to be part of the moderating team at Cre8asite Forums. I joined Cre8asite in 2003 when I followed a link from the Web Design forum at About.com. What a find! Iíve learned a tremendous amount here and I hope to give back as much as Iíve taken.

A lot has happened to me since 2000. Nine years ago this January, when my baby boy, Joshua, was 6 months old, I took my first web design class. It wasn't easy juggling my full-time job, a newborn, and classes on the weekend, but by June 2000, I was able to make web design my career and work from home and be with my baby more (and add two more boys along the way - Daniel and Benjamin).

I've had the best web design clients over the years, but my biggest thrill is running my e-commerce site. It encompasses everything there is to learn about web design, SEO, internet marketing, traditional marketing, and running a business. It is incredibly exciting and rewarding.

I have always loved arts & crafts and have taken lots of classes through the years in all kinds of crafts such as basket making, jewelry making, watercolor, oil, & acrylic painting, photography, calligraphy, and pottery. My house is filled with my pottery and my paintings hang on the walls. In high school, I was the Arts Editor for New Youth Communications, and I was an Arts & Crafts counselor during the summers.

I have been married to my high school sweetheart, Michael, since 1990 and we dated for seven years before that. One of our first dates was Billy Joelís 1982-83 New Yearís Eve concert.

I have been blessed with three incredible boys and we love to go bike riding and camping. We have a 21í trailer and we go on about five camping trips a year. We also like to go plane spotting and watch the big jets take off and land at Kennedy Airport.

I graduated with a BA in Liberal Arts from the State University of New York at Stony Brook in 1988. For ten years I did administrative office work until the internet came along and I learned about the most exciting career in the world Ė web design and SEO!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

RSS Feed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users