• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 swainzy

swainzy

Honored One Who Served Moderator Alumni

• Hall Of Fame
  • 3322 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 08:12 PM

I just found this interview with Miriam on local search. The interviewer is Mike Ramsey from Nifty Marketing. He is doing interviews on local search and Miriam is the first interview in his series.

Local Search Talk Series Part 1

#2 SEOigloo

SEOigloo

Honored One Who Served Moderator Alumni

• Hall Of Fame
  • 2100 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 08:44 PM

Hi Donna,
How kind of you to take notice of that :wave:

That series should be really good...Mike is talking to some very smart people and there should be lots of good info about Local.

Local is pretty busy right now. Google finally attempted to meet our requests of longstanding for a solution for home based businesses and go-to client business models who want to be listed in Maps. However, a bug of some kind is causing dramatic drops in local rankings after people switch their type of business model in the Local Business Center, so things have been kind of crazy. Some folks have seen huge drops. Local remains exciting!

The other thing I'm mucho excited about in my own life right now is that I've just launched a new folk dress design at: http://www.themexica...s-pattern.shtml

Some folks here might remember when I first launched my dress pattern site back in 2007. I finally found the time to add a new pattern and we've just made it live this week. I hope it will make a hit as a summer sun dress.

Thanks, again, Donna!

RSS Feed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users