• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sansonj72

sansonj72

Mach 1 Member

• 250 Posts Club
  • 479 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:50 PM

I have just started building AZ HUD HOME Auctions and I get some traffic, but not enough. I do not know if it is the slow traffic or the site that causes my unique visit to email request. I know for 100 visitors to KING of HUD I get an email request form filled out. This other site seems like it takes 1000 visits to get an email request form. What are your thoughts. I know the new site will yield higher visitors within the year, but I fear I am spinning my wheels if the conversion rate does not improve.

#2 EGOL

EGOL

Professor

• Hall Of Fame
  • 5481 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 09:15 PM

The conversion rate of a website is mainly influenced by a small number of things..

1) the effectiveness of the presentation

2) the quality of the traffic entering the site

3) the viability of the product offered, compared to competitors

I would look at where the traffic is coming from and compare that to your other website. Are the traffic sources relevant and have something to do with people who might be a conversion?

You can also experiment with different presentations but I am going to bet on traffic quality - are the homes on your site really up for auction??

Edited by EGOL, 31 July 2011 - 09:24 PM.

#3 sansonj72

sansonj72

Mach 1 Member

• 250 Posts Club
  • 479 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 12:14 AM

Yes they are up for auction. I am putting in bids right now for my clients. Thank you.

RSS Feed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users