A few issues.
1. When the advert reloads the sign up screen also refreshes. Data saved, but not very user friendly experience.
2. What's a ZIP Code?
3. What is the headline for? Explain this.
4. Some of the current free agents appear on other sites in other countries? The first person I looked
at has the same profile here: http://www.cupidmark...m/militaryangel
- but on that site she is living in American, not London.
So in short, I cannot trust the people on this site. I know you were asking about design, but this in my mind is a bigger issue.
Also profiles are publicly available, not hidden behind a members only area. So another reason not to trust the site, I would not want my personal information
to be available for anyone to view.
Also, this profile: http://www.meetplent...ROFILE_UID=4748
also appears here: http://www.scammerz....ing/ghana/3804/
- which provides the warning "Remember, this is a FAKE PROFILE set up by a scammer on my dating site. DO NOT ATTEMPT CONTACT."
which does not give it much trust either. She is in both Essex and Australia and a known scammer.
Maybe you need to tighten your security checks as there are many scammers out there trying to rip people off and they often use dating sites.
One option to make the site more trustworthy and more professional is to make is a premium site. There is a good reason why the best dating sites are premium sites and it has little to do with the revenue model.
Edited by jonbey, 05 August 2011 - 05:01 AM.