Cre8asiteforums Internet Marketing
and Conversion Web Design

Photo

Need Recurring Payment Processing + Email Invoicing. What Software?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 mrgoodfox

mrgoodfox

One Who Engineers

• Moderators
  • 997 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:44 PM

I need a processing software (to either host on my site or use a terminal on another reputable website) that allows me to send email invoices and set up recurring payments.

and I don't want to use PayPal.

Any suggestions?

#2 jonbey

jonbey

Eyes Like Hawk Moderator

• Moderators
  • 4364 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 06:02 AM

The only service I use (as a client) is http://www.2checkout.com/ which processes a monthly subscription to a website.

#3 A.N.Onym

A.N.Onym

Honored One Who Served Moderator Alumni

• Invited Users For Labs
  • 4003 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 06:51 AM

I've used Plimus to sell my services, also via a subscription. Some people also use e-junkie.com. Just pick the one that's easy to use )

#4 mrgoodfox

mrgoodfox

One Who Engineers

• Moderators
  • 997 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:08 AM

I guess I'm looking for a software to host on my own site. I have merchant account and can accept credit cards myself. I need a software to send email invoices and manage subscription payments well.

#5 JVRudnick

JVRudnick

Gravity Master Member

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:17 PM

@mrGoodFox....

have you checked out FreshBooks? have a great friend there as CMO...and the service and processes seem spot-on too!

oh, and I love their tag line - "painless billing"....but it's a SAAS site....

:-)

Jim

#6 mrgoodfox

mrgoodfox

One Who Engineers

• Moderators
  • 997 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:26 PM

Thanks Jim. I like their website and services seem pretty neat.

It seems like prices are not revealed unless you open an account. I honestly don't know why people still do that. I don't know many people that sign up for a payment processing system just to see prices.

#7 A.N.Onym

A.N.Onym

Honored One Who Served Moderator Alumni

• Invited Users For Labs
  • 4003 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 03:54 AM

If you can handle payment processing, why not just use some good CMS (Drupal or any decent shopping cart, such as Zen Cart, Ubercart) or a part of it for payment processing?

Normally, I'd start a new site with Drupal and its Ubercart ecommerce module, but if you already have something running, then I can't really comment on that.

#8 mrgoodfox

mrgoodfox

One Who Engineers

• Moderators
  • 997 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 09:34 AM

I already have Wordpress running on the site as the main CMS. I won't really need an ecommerce software as no one will be buying anything directly on the site. I'll have to email an invoice to the customers, they would perhaps click on a link in the email and make the payment.

RSS Feed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users