• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 cre8pc

cre8pc

Dream Catcher Forums Founder

• Admin - Top Level
  • 13599 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 09:23 PM

It's hard to find understandable information on accessibility that describes what it is and why it's needed for business. Below is a new slideshow I enjoyed and wish to share with you.

Web Accessibility: A Shared Responsibility

#2 iamlost

iamlost

The Wind Master

• Site Administrators
  • 4633 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 12:11 AM

At the very least a great crib sheet for process and resources. Hopefully also a wakeup call and breakout list for webdevs new to the idea of accessibility.

Thank you, Joe. :) Think I've said this before but you need to blow your own horn (it grabs more attention than your violin :)) Thank you, Kim, for reminding us that Joe knows his stuff.

I've downloaded and printed as nice memory aid guide. Already had the URLs bookmarked.

p.s. from title was expecting a vid of Joe giving the presentation. Ah well...
p.p.s. still waiting on you (Joe) to release an album - a man can not live forever on six titles, just saying... perhaps half your violin repertoire and half your compositions? Or one of each?

#3 Guest_joedolson_*

Guest_joedolson_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2012 - 02:02 PM

There is a video -- it's on Vimeo:

And...yes, it's possible I'm less than expert at self-promotion. Horn remains unblown, over and over. But I'm working on it! Really.

And re: the music thing...yes, I should probably get some stuff updated there. Let's see...haven't updated that page since 2003! Yes, that's embarassing. Maybe this spring.

Hey, whoa. I didn't expect that link to auto-embed. That's kind of cool.

#4 cre8pc

cre8pc

Dream Catcher Forums Founder

• Admin - Top Level
  • 13599 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 02:34 PM

I put video on my blog and here...spank bad Kimmy! :jugglenana: :supernana:

#5 iamlost

iamlost

The Wind Master

• Site Administrators
  • 4633 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:10 PM

Sweet!
Thank you for posting the video version, Joe. So much meat compared to the slide skeleton. :) Already picked up several questions to look into further...and only 15-20% through it...

RSS Feed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users