• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 cre8pc

cre8pc

Dream Catcher Forums Founder

• Admin - Top Level
  • 13527 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 01:31 PM

In our continued effort to serve the search marketing and web site development industries, Cre8asiteforums has added a new global jobs board for anyone looking for work or needing to post new openings.
jobsboard.png
There are opportunities in IT, advertising, engineering, writing and more, with various levels of experience and locations. Please let us know what you think!

Jobs Board

Subscribe to custom job alerts that contain only the jobs you’re interested in (e.g., just Web Design jobs in New York, NY):

#2 DonnaFontenot

DonnaFontenot

Peacekeeper Administrator

• Site Administrators
  • 3803 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:43 PM

Awesomeness!

#3 bwelford

bwelford

Peacekeeper Administrator

• Site Administrators
  • 9008 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:22 PM

This has great potential for all parties. Awesome indeed. :infinite-banana:

#4 jonbey

jonbey

Eyes Like Hawk Moderator

• Moderators
  • 4389 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 07:17 PM

One thing that bugs me. I just looked at some jobs in Dublin and it says

"You appear to be located in United Kingdom, not Ireland, so you will not be able to apply for this job."

Seems a bit harsh. A lot of Irish people work the UK. If you are looking to move back to Ireland this site would let you down!

Is that normal, I see that some of the US ones are the same?

#5 glyn

glyn

Sonic Boom Member

• Hall Of Fame
  • 2519 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:55 AM

Kim,The slow gradual monetization of this forum is something you should have done a long time ago, but I'm pleased you are doing it and am sure that unlike many other webmaster attempts your site will become a benchmark in how to do it well, as much as it has in how to produce a great community :)

ps...John, use a proxy :)

#6 cre8pc

cre8pc

Dream Catcher Forums Founder

• Admin - Top Level
  • 13527 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:23 AM

Glyn, you have no idea how much that means to me. I've gotten a ton of advice over the years and didn't listen to my own self.

This is a community. I believe in offering opportunties to the community, whether it be jobs or help promoting by taking advantage of the ad spots. And of course the members contributions to disussions is the number one reason for being here at all :)

#7 SEOigloo

SEOigloo

Honored One Who Served Moderator Alumni

• Hall Of Fame
  • 2100 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:39 PM

Wow! This is such a neat development to see happen. Can't wait to see how this works out over the coming months.

RSS Feed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users