• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 cre8pc

cre8pc

Dream Catcher Forums Founder

• Admin - Top Level
  • 13506 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:14 PM

The test run on Friday was successful and tested.

On Monday we may experience some wiggles or downtime during the final phase of migrating to our new servers.

Once we're settled, some of the items on our To Do and Wish Lists will be tended to. We have lots of great things to look forward to here. Stay tuned!

#2 Guest_joedolson_*

Guest_joedolson_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:47 AM

Wild to see things moving along. Amazing what happens when you've got a crew of people who can actually attend to things! Very exciting!

#3 cre8pc

cre8pc

• Admin - Top Level
  • 13506 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:44 AM

I agree! Jim has been extremely generous and open minded with us. He even hesitated to bring these forums into the DevShed umbrella of forums he owns. He lets us and WebmasterWorld keep our uniqueness more than the others. I agreed to let us come under DevShed business arm of IMN because it makes some business items easier for Jim but we keep most things here intact, including our software. I admit that having a team assigned to us is a gigantic relief! I still spend enormous time here but for the IT parts, they have our back.

#4 esposjninja

esposjninja

Runs with Computers

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:18 AM

Hi Everyone, My name is Joe Esposito, and I manage IT services here at Internet Marketing Ninjas. Today we'll be doing the first phase of a two phase move. This phase will incur the longest downtime and a period of read only access to the forums while we transfer the files and databases to our hosting infrastructure. We anticipate it taking 2-3 hours from start to finish. Figured I'd pop in and introduce myself before we begin today :)

#5 DonnaFontenot

DonnaFontenot

Peacekeeper Administrator

• Site Administrators
  • 3796 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:08 AM

Thanks, Joe! Best of luck with this phase.

#6 esposjninja

esposjninja

Runs with Computers

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:39 PM

We will be starting around 1pm eastern time.

#7 esposjninja

esposjninja

Runs with Computers

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:54 PM

The move went well. We're actively monitoring the server and will scale up if needed. We like pretty graphs, so I thought I'd share one here.

Attached Thumbnails

• Screen Shot 2012-12-03 at 4.53.07 PM.png

#8 cre8pc

cre8pc

• Admin - Top Level
  • 13506 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:09 PM

Awe...we have a heartbeat! :infinite-banana:

RSS Feed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users