• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 iamlost

iamlost

The Wind Master

• Site Administrators
  • 4623 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:44 PM

That Jim Boykin fella is playing serious hard ball monopoly...

He buys up ALL the DevShed properties (hasn't added hotels yet though...), bustling high traffic volume WebmasterWorld, our own quiet Cre8 corner - picking up usability expert Kim Krause Berg in the process, moves Ann Smarty across the pond into the fold... and now he lands Joe Hall...

Joe Hall Joins Internet Marketing Ninjas as Senior Marketing Analyst, 17-December-2012.

Not only some prime webdev real estate but some exceptionally talented people are now doing business under the We Build Pages Internet Marketing Ninjas mantle.

I'm not sure where Jim 'Napoleon' Boykin is headed but, golly gee, he has a lot of momentum going that-a-way...

#2 cre8pc

cre8pc

Dream Catcher Forums Founder

• Admin - Top Level
  • 13557 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:38 PM

Jim is truly an amazing business owner and boss. He can be stubborn like some managers/owners can be, but he WANTS his experts to push back. He listens. He likes to see you prove your case. I've watched him reach out into the universe and come back with perfect ideas and solutions in seconds, whereas most people would need time to think. Jim's hiring fits his vision. I no longer ask what that is, LOL Just thrilled to be part of it!

RSS Feed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users