#1 send2paul

send2paul

Honored One Who Served Moderator Alumni

• Hall Of Fame
  • 2903 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:58 AM

Google Consumer Surveys. I applied. They said to me:

Hello,
Thank you for your interest in the Google Consumer Surveys opportunity for web publishers. Were excited about the number of publishers who have contacted us, and we are working to review all submissions. If we find that your site is a good fit for our publisher network, we will contact you directly.
Sincerely,
The Google Consumer Surveys Team

Has anyone been improved yet? Has this service/system gone live for website/blog publishers?

Interested of Essex

#2 DonnaFontenot

DonnaFontenot

Peacekeeper Administrator

• Admin - Top Level
  • 3705 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:10 AM

No idea even what that is. Care to enlighten me? (Though I'm sure I'll leave here and go google it). ;)

#3 send2paul

send2paul

• Hall Of Fame
  • 2903 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:32 AM

Donna - hi. For the person who wants their product/business incorporated into a Google Consumer Survey: http://www.google.co...mersurveys/home

And for those of us who want to take advantage of monetizing our blogs/websites with more lovely, lovely revenue from Google :) it's all here: https://services.goo...sforpublishers/

In short, as they say on the page:

Interested in monetizing your site's content through microsurveys? If you are a site based in North America or the United Kingdom, please complete the form below to apply for the Google Consumer Surveys opportunity for web publishers. We are looking forward to making Google Consumer Surveys available in other markets soon!

• Easy set up: Add simple prompts to your site with a few lines of code and track your progress with online reports.
  • Publisher choice: Visitors choose between answering a research question or completing an action you define, such as purchasing a subscription or signing up for a newsletter.
  • Full site control: You control when and where prompts appear and how much content to make available.

It sounded quite interesting - so I thought I'd apply and see what happened next...... nothing at the moment :) so I was just seeing if anyone else had heard any news?

Paul

Edited by send2paul, 23 December 2012 - 10:33 AM.

#4 earlpearl

earlpearl

Hall of Fame

• 1000 Post Club
  • 1340 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:17 PM

Mike Blumenthal at http://blumenthals.com has used it at least twice. Its a terrific tool with tremendous link attractiveness for the right topics.

Following the intro of Apples latest phone with the messed up maps technology and its having likewised initially having dropped google maps he ran a survey finding little resistance to using the newest IOS. That article attracted a lot of links from across the board.

His 2nd one was with regard to marketing lawyers and how people try and find out about lawyers.

Both topics meaty enough to be accepted.

#5 send2paul

send2paul

• Hall Of Fame
  • 2903 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:38 PM

Hmm. Thanks Earl. Looks like this could be interesting if I'm accepted onto the scheme.

RSS Feed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users