Cre8asiteforums Internet Marketing
and Conversion Web Design

Photo

The Science Of Buying Signals

dan zarella conversion signals buying behavior buying signals social media contagiousness

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 clandestino

clandestino

Honored One Who Served Moderator Alumni

• Hall Of Fame
  • 985 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 05:48 PM

This is an upcoming webinar hosted by Hubspot featuring Dan Zarella, topic --> The Science of Buying Signals .

He's well known for his social media analytical work, especially related to Twitter retweets and the Hierarchy of Contagiousness.

I bet it will be worthwhile!

#2 iamlost

iamlost

The Wind Master

• Site Administrators
  • 4645 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 08:10 PM

I was confounded by seeing 'buying signals' filed under SEO... Then realised that there is no general marketing forum... Oops. Perhaps the powers that be need to rethink the Cre8 marketing breakout? Until the twelfth of whenever perhaps others can suggest a better location?

I'd be interested in hearing what anyone who participates in the webinar have to say... the common offline, face-to-face buying signals are generally quite different from those online... And they can differ quite a bit by business model, i.e. ecommerce, affiliate, ads... Structuring one's site to pickup/filter/funnel by intent/buying signal is both an art and a science... Placing the appropriate call to action in front of the user at the appropriate time... Once again contextual delivery raises it's head...

A very deep and dense subject... Lots of fun and scope to play... :)

#3 clandestino

clandestino

Honored One Who Served Moderator Alumni

• Hall Of Fame
  • 985 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:16 PM

I was confounded by seeing 'buying signals' filed under SEO... Then realised that there is no general marketing forum... Oops. Perhaps the powers that be need to rethink the Cre8 marketing breakout? Until the twelfth of whenever perhaps others can suggest a better location?

I made several passes trying to figure out where to put it.

I think a general category under "Conversions" would be appropriate --> Ecommerce Conversion.  There's a lot related to conversion that's outside the current categories.

I'll post here on what comes up at the Webinar.  Dan Zarella puts out some good insights related to online marketing.

RSS Feed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users