Barry Welford (bwelford)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 bwelford

Peacekeeper Administrator

• Site Administrators
  • 9051 posts

Posted 13 May 2004 - 05:43 PM

I am an Internet Marketing coach. I usually work as part of my client's management team in helping define Internet marketing strategy and then making it happen. I often act as the project manager or channel to the website designer. In developing strategy, one of the tools I think important is customer-centric SWOT analysis. You can find many of my ideas in my Monthly Newsletters on Internet Marketing Strategy. My associates think I give away too many secrets, but I think it's not what you do but the way that you do it.

I am most happy when I'm involved with strategy and with creativity. I think there is a huge paradox in business at this point in time. The Internet has changed entirely the way the world, society and individuals function. This has huge growth and profit implications for those companies that see the light. Unfortunately few do. Those who have grasped the full potential of the Internet are reaping enormous rewards. Any avenue that can help to spread the word should be supported, which is why I am so delighted to be part of the Cre8asite community.

I was born in West Hartlepool, County Durham, England, the home of the monkey hangers and Andy Capp. I was a keen outdoorsman and spent a great deal of time hiking throughout Northern England. By education I am a mathematical statistician. I have been involved in most company functions in my business career on both sides of the Atlantic. However most of my time has been involved in Marketing and Sales.

I came to Montreal, Canada, almost 35 years ago. The city is on a very positive roll and it's always a great place to live in and to visit. My wife, Viv, and I love nature and the outdoors and watching birds when we can find the time. We have four grown-up 'kids' and a very intelligent Golden Retriever called Sherri. Sherri is into thought transference and some of my very best ideas come from her.

RSS Feed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users