Amazing. As I read through blurb, it seemed to me that you'd have to be wearing many hats for this role. Or, alternatively, it seems to me that just being a Search Engine Optimisation Analyst is probably only one of the many skill areas you'd have to have to complete this role.
- Audit of the editorial content of the site and drafting recommendations
- Architecture; in conjunction with technical teams and search engine agency, you will participate in the optimisation of existing pages and creation of optimised new pages
- Integration of new developments on the site
- Create and implement strategy linking internal and external
- Deal with comparison sites
- Liaise with search agency and internal departments
- Monitoring, analysis and optimisation of search marketing campaigns (return on investment, return on advertising spend)
- Execute search engine campaign management (Google, Yahoo! Search, MSN, etc).
- Utilise and implement paid search/SEO best practices
- Monitor emerging industry trends and communicate both internally and externally
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree standard or equivalent. Applicants will ideally have relevant online media experience; preferably SEM (paid search and/or SEO) ideally gained within a retail environment. You will be passionate about the internet and issues of visibility and ideally have experience of managing web projects and comparing sites. If you feel that you are suitably skilled and able to take on this challenging and rewarding role reply attaching your CV and covering letter.
What do you think?