• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 DaveChild

DaveChild

Honored One Who Served Moderator Alumni

• Hall Of Fame
  • 3,457 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 04:17 AM

Dave, when I started this thread, I didn't realize that Readability-Score.com belongs to you.  Nice work!  Congratulations!

I am still using HemingwayApp editor.   They charge a small amount of money to use the downloadable version - it was $10 or less.  I've paid to use it on several computers.  I'd pay more, a lot more, if it stored all of my documents in a single location that I could access from multiple computers.

Funnily enough, it sounds like my other project, ApolloPad, might be useful to you. It's a web-based writing tool. A bit like an online scrivener. It's got readability baked in, but a bit behind the tools on RS (I'll be pulling over the upgrades in the new year). 

Hemingway is great. The text highlighting I added to RS is entirely because I thought theirs was so cool. I've done my highlighting differently - their tool is all JS, mine's server-based - but the ability to pick out problems quickly makes the site so much more useful. If I ever meet them, I'll owe them a few beers.

#42 EGOL

EGOL

Professor

• Hall Of Fame
  • 6,404 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 07:08 AM

Thank you Dave,

I'll check it out!

RSS Feed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users