• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cre8pc

cre8pc

Dream Catcher Forums Founder

• Admin - Top Level
  • 14772 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 02:15 PM

Doc Sheldon has brought Dave Harry's website back to life, along with co-owner Rob Jones.

My column is the User Is Out There, (also the name of one of my websites) where I'll be tackling UX, Conversions, Accessibiliy and Mobile design.

https://searchnewscentral.com/

Today, after a 4-year hiatus, Search News Central has re-launched. And what a cast of writers we’ve got on board! Here are the writers who’ve signed up (so far) to bring you relevant, actionable marketing information – whether it be tips, perspective or tutorials, you’ll recognize a lot of these folks as people who other pros listen to. Put SNC on your morning must-read list… we’ll work hard to keep it interesting.

SNC Writers:
Angela DiLoreto, Angie Niloleychuk, Ann, Smarty, Anna Herman, Anne Kelley, Annie Cushing, Arsen Rabinovich, Barrie Moran, Bill Hartzer, Bill Slawski, Bob Jones, Bonnie Burns, Brian Wallace, Chase Reiner, David Amerland, David Hoegerman, David Ogletree, Don Rhoades, Frank Watson, Gareth Daine, Garrett French, Gina Fiedel, Grant Simmons, Ian Lurie, Ian McAnerin, Jennifer Henry Horowitz, Jesse McDonald, Jey Pandian, Jonathan Schikowski, Josh Levenson, Kim Krause Berg, Kristine Schachinger, Krystian Szastok, Lee Bierne, Matt Beswick, Michael Stricker, Rishi Lakhani, Rob Duckers, Rob Wagner, Samir Balwani, Scott Polk, Shelly DeMotte Kramer, Teodora Petkova, Thom Craver, Tim Capper. And of course, my co-owner, Rob Jones and I!

#2 Grumpus

Grumpus

Honored One Who Served Moderator Alumni

• Hall Of Fame
  • 6611 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 11:06 AM

Great theme choice! Where on earth did you guys find it? :D

Best of luck to all of you!

RSS Feed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users