Please read the rules below carefully, and be advised that violation of these rules may result in termination of your ability to use the message boards.
Keep in mind when posting that these forums are regularly crawled by Search Engines. Your Profile is NOT accessible to search engines. We retain the right to follow or un-follow any outgoing links from the forums.
By accepting participation in Cre8asiteforums, you agree to the following:
1. No link drops, especially on your first posts. We will disable them and immediately not trust you. Links are permitted only to long-time members who have proven they are here for discussions rather than marketing.
2. You understand that all links are no-followed.
3. Take the time to get to us first. The membership tends to be advanced persons with years and years of work experience. They are not here to tell you how to do your job and in fact, they will not. However, the Rookie Room is a safe place to ask questions. (We still will not tell you how to do your job. We were not hired. You were.)
4. We ban anyone who posts articles and blog posts in full or part in a post. No warning.
5. You can have a signature after being here for awhile. It is our right to edit if it is too self promotional.
6. No Registrations are automatically accepted. Everyone is run through a series of tests and spam databases before they are accepted here. If you spam another forum, you are not accepted in this one.
7. We do not permit Help Wanted or Job Seeking posts. They are removed.
8. We do not tolerate intolerance, bigotry, rudeness, bullying, and otherwise unfriendly behavior ever. If you believe you are always right and everyone else is wrong, this is not the forum for you.
9. There is no tolerance for being stupid. No nudity. No unprofessionalism. We remove offenders, with no warning and they are banned for good.
10. When in doubt, contact the Admin. She's pretty cool.
We are known for being a friendly place with very smart people. The membership does not support anyone who does not act like a polite guest in our house.
Thank you for reading.
Kim Krause Berg, Founder and Administrator aka "Mom"