Cre8asiteforums

Web Site Design, Usability, SEO & Marketing Discussion and Support

• Announcements

• cre8pc

20 Years! Cre8asiteforums 1998 - 2018   01/18/2018

Cre8asiteforums In Its 20th Year In case you didn't know, Internet Marketing Ninjas released many of the online forums they had acquired, such as WebmasterWorld, SEOChat, several DevShed properties and these forums back to their founders. You will notice a new user interface for Cre8asiteforums, the software was upgraded, and it was moved to a new server.  Founder, Kim Krause Berg, who was retained as forums Admin when the forums were sold, is the hotel manager here, with the help of long-time member, "iamlost" as backup. Kim is shouldering the expenses of keeping the place going, so if you have any inclination towards making a donation or putting up a banner, she is most appreciative of your financial support. 
Sign in to follow this  
BillJSlawski

making icons

I've been playing with an evaluation copy of a program called microangelo from Impact Software.

I have about ten days left on my evaluation and I think that it's great. It's easy to use, and I've been able to make some nice looking little icons with it. I'll probably purchase it. If you haven't tried it out, it is a fun little program.

But, before I buy, I figured I would ask here if anyone else has any recommendations for any other programs?

Thanks.

I've tried a few bragadocchio.... I really rate microangelo, and I would stick with it.

Rob

When I used it for software projects years ago. I didn't like their editing tools but I did liked importing BMP files in from Photoshop and just saving them as I think ICO it was?

I think they have come along way since i first tried it too.

I really like how a complete beginner can use it (imo)

Rob.

Thanks; will check it out -- and welcome to the forums! :wave:

Thanks; will check it out -- and welcome to the forums! :wave:

thxya! one of the few great forums on the net. ;) i added it to the list on my personal site :)

Well, you're welcome! And I'm wondering why you get to have a more stylish avatar than we do?! LOL

Well, you're welcome!  And I'm wondering why you get to have a more stylish avatar than we do?! LOL

hehe. b/c im only 22. :) young and inexperienced. u all have the experience. and u cant have both. :-D

Don't be so sure, young Jedi, ILJD is one that study you should. Younger than you is he, yet administrate this forum does he. :P

Adrian is another of our 'young stars', and as for our youngest moderator, Nick, ... well, he makes you look old, my friend. ;)

LOL. Well, a sense of style is not something that need die with age. :P

i'm 22 ...i have the experience ... my avatar sucks because i'm just ugly and my pic will ruin any design