Cre8asiteforums

Web Site Design, Usability, SEO & Marketing Discussion and Support

• Announcements

• cre8pc

20 Years! Cre8asiteforums 1998 - 2018   01/18/2018

Cre8asiteforums In Its 20th Year In case you didn't know, Internet Marketing Ninjas released many of the online forums they had acquired, such as WebmasterWorld, SEOChat, several DevShed properties and these forums back to their founders. You will notice a new user interface for Cre8asiteforums, the software was upgraded, and it was moved to a new server.  Founder, Kim Krause Berg, who was retained as forums Admin when the forums were sold, is the hotel manager here, with the help of long-time member, "iamlost" as backup. Kim is shouldering the expenses of keeping the place going, so if you have any inclination towards making a donation or putting up a banner, she is most appreciative of your financial support. 

Hi Varun,

I haven't searched for any sites that offer online tutorials for learning Spanish. I suspect that you would come across a number of them in a search on the Web.

I wonder how big a market there is, or there might be in the future for personal language lessons online.

This page lists a very large number of online tutorials, for beginners through advanced students;

http://www.llas.ac.uk/resources/keywordres...x?keywordid=599

Here you could get a free Spanish sample class:

*REMOVED URL WITH THE WORD "SPANISH" MISSPELLED*

:blink:

Edited by eKstreme

Who says forums give out inaccurate information? :cheers::blink:

I love it when people ask this question because it gives me a chance to tell them about a program that taught me oodles of Spanish.

It is produced by the Annenberg Foundation and is called Destinos. It is a 52 episode serial in which you follow a Mexican-American lawyer to Spain, Argentina, Puerto Rico and Mexico as she investigates an interesting case she's been hired for. This is, hands down, the best foreign language program I have ever seen in my life.

In my state, California, they showed this on public television, both for home viewers and for college students who use this program as a course material in conjunction with a textbook and workbook you can buy. I have taught several different foreign languages, and I have to say, I only wish they would produce materials as fine as these for other languages. They make learning natural, a real pleasure, and far more like the way a native speaker apprehends a language from listening to others speak it.

If it's okay with the mods, I'll give a link here: http://www.learner.org/resources/series75.html

The wonderful thing is that learner.org recently put all of the episodes on-line, so you can watch them from your computer if local public TV isn't airing them in your region.

I cannot speak highly enough about this course and strongly believe that by repeatedly watching the entertaining episodes, anyone would pick up a ton of useful Spanish.

Hope this helps!

Miriam