Cre8asiteforums

Web Site Design, Usability, SEO & Marketing Discussion and Support

• Announcements

• cre8pc

20 Years! Cre8asiteforums 1998 - 2018   01/18/2018

Cre8asiteforums In Its 20th Year In case you didn't know, Internet Marketing Ninjas released many of the online forums they had acquired, such as WebmasterWorld, SEOChat, several DevShed properties and these forums back to their founders. You will notice a new user interface for Cre8asiteforums, the software was upgraded, and it was moved to a new server.  Founder, Kim Krause Berg, who was retained as forums Admin when the forums were sold, is the hotel manager here, with the help of long-time member, "iamlost" as backup. Kim is shouldering the expenses of keeping the place going, so if you have any inclination towards making a donation or putting up a banner, she is most appreciative of your financial support. 
Sign in to follow this  
Nicholas

Indexed Pages

Hello All,

I come here because i'm curious about a problem that I have noticed. I have lots of pages indexed in Google and they work just fine and rank quite well. I do not have any page except my main page indexed in Yahoo. In the past this was not the case, but i'm very curious to know if maybe there is a reason for this?

I know Yahoo isn't the biggest engine out there but I look at it like every little bit counts.

My site:

http://www.ticovista.com

Nicholas

You have a beautiful site. Yahoo tends to like pages that get updated. Try and link from the main page with a title such as News For Costa Rica. They also like to see external links to inner pages.

Yannis

Yanni, thanks for your kind comments! I have checked that out and my inner pages do have links to them. That is why it's very strange that it's not indexing them. The site has been around for 7 years and used to rank very well in Yahoo but I want to see it add more pages again like it has in other search engines where I have up to 7000 pages indexed.

Sign in to follow this