Cre8asiteforums

Web Site Design, Usability, SEO & Marketing Discussion and Support

• Announcements

• cre8pc

20 Years! Cre8asiteforums 1998 - 2018   01/18/2018

Cre8asiteforums In Its 20th Year In case you didn't know, Internet Marketing Ninjas released many of the online forums they had acquired, such as WebmasterWorld, SEOChat, several DevShed properties and these forums back to their founders. You will notice a new user interface for Cre8asiteforums, the software was upgraded, and it was moved to a new server.  Founder, Kim Krause Berg, who was retained as forums Admin when the forums were sold, is the hotel manager here, with the help of long-time member, "iamlost" as backup. Kim is shouldering the expenses of keeping the place going, so if you have any inclination towards making a donation or putting up a banner, she is most appreciative of your financial support. 
lee.n3o

Wow.... Google Taking Mapping To A New Level

Yep, and new 360 capabilities too. See this TechCrunch link on '360 Streetside Views'

When do I get my own personal satellite views so I can check out who pulled up in my driveway?

-Jeff

Well it doesn't deserve this much hype frankly. Have you seen the Live Maps 3D viewer? You can get pretty much the same perspective, and not be so zoomed in. I like that a lot more.

And it's world wide already.

Pierre

... and A9 :)

But it's neat anyway - Google is now copying Microsoft :P

What's next, Frontpage? Uhm, I guess you could count Google Pages, lol

Sorry, just being sarcastic again :).

What really, really bothers me about the Google street view maps is that the other cars are always faster. It's like some 90 year old (sorry, no offense meant, it's just a mental image) is driving the car with the camera. Zoooooom, they pass left and right :(.

JOhn

Boy I'm behind the times on this mapping stuff... I'd never seen it done before, I'll check out those other sites.