Cre8asiteforums

Web Site Design, Usability, SEO & Marketing Discussion and Support

Sign in to follow this  
eKstreme

Seo For Wordpress

Our very own moderator, dazzlindonna, spoke at WordCamp Birmingham. She gave a great presentation about SEO for Wordpress. All of us can learn from it, even if it's just a good checklist.

So go on, read it. It's good for ya!

Really great, Donna. That's a great format for a presentation. What software do you use?

:applause:

Thanks guys. Barry, I first used OpenOffice's presentation software to create the actual presentation. I then had it export to HTML, but I then tweaked it by hand to get it just the way I wanted it. Still, the default export wasn't too bad, so it's a good choice even with just that.

Thanks for this thread, eKstreme. As some know, I'm doing my best to retire from the big bad workforce, and I'm striving to make sufficient $$$ online to support myself in the manner to which I've accustomed myself. I'm just getting into blogs, and found a few tidbits of good advice in the presentation.

Thanks Donna - I visited your personal site as well, and I'll plan to hang out a bit more if that's OK - I set myself to follow you on Twitter too.. :infinite-banana:

Danke.. Nan