Cre8asiteforums

Web Site Design, Usability, SEO & Marketing Discussion and Support

• Announcements

• cre8pc

20 Years! Cre8asiteforums 1998 - 2018   01/18/2018

Cre8asiteforums In Its 20th Year In case you didn't know, Internet Marketing Ninjas released many of the online forums they had acquired, such as WebmasterWorld, SEOChat, several DevShed properties and these forums back to their founders. You will notice a new user interface for Cre8asiteforums, the software was upgraded, and it was moved to a new server.  Founder, Kim Krause Berg, who was retained as forums Admin when the forums were sold, is the hotel manager here, with the help of long-time member, "iamlost" as backup. Kim is shouldering the expenses of keeping the place going, so if you have any inclination towards making a donation or putting up a banner, she is most appreciative of your financial support. 
Sign in to follow this  
jonbey

Content Dropsconten In Ie6

A friend of my chose this wordpress theme for a blog I built her, but the content dropd down in ie6 on xp, and maybe other ie versions.

www.mygreenbug.co.uk

I messed with the css, jiggling padding, margins etc, but no joy. Any suggestions on wat to look at next?

Cheers

Jon.

Edited by jonbey

Looks like a bunch of the code around the content was generated my Frontpage/Word.

Haven't got IE6 to look at, but if the probelm is with the first 2 posts, cleaning up the code might be a good first step.

Frontpage! Grrrr. OK. Not my idea of fun, cleaning up someone else's template. Oh well. The client (a pal) likes the way it looks.....

Most common cause of this problem is the width of the various bits. IE gets is all wrong and if there isn't enough room will push the content down the page.

Not got IE though so can't actually see the problem.

Sign in to follow this