Cre8asiteforums

Discussing Web Design & Marketing Since 1998
Closing May 25. Investment Opportunity.

Don't forget iJonbey, eJonbay and Googbey!

World domination is but a domain registration away! HA HA HA HA HA ! It will all be mine!

If your website is trusted, then you can use that trust to sell your e-book from it by creating a less yelling, professionalism-reeking landing page (but still a long one, with a compelling headline, attractive content and testimonials).

A spammy pal might advise otherwise from his point of view, but it's not the only point of view (nor is mine).

Edited by A.N.Onym

this was one of the most useful threads - lots of great advice that's still in place today.

I think the website probably looks totally different. Shame there were no screenshots!

Just to say that I am sure with all those visits you have a newsletter? Have you done your GDPR consent for those emails you have, if not then that is what I woudl focus on because those lists are valuable and you risk losing them after 25 may if you don't have consent registered against those contacts.

The rest is all longer term testing, but I did want to flag that for you if you had not done it yet.

We are currently doing that for about 100K emails!

G

I'm so glad I don't run newsletters. I've had no time to figure out what would be needed for the forum if it stayed open.

Nah, I had newsletter years ago, but never really made it work. I actually deleted the comment subscriptions last night to avoid having to do anything with that. 

I do have feedburner running for it, but that is a Google service, so it's their job to sort out not mine, as far as I am concerned!