Cre8asiteforums

Web Site Design, Usability, SEO & Marketing Discussion and Support

• Announcements

• cre8pc

20 Years! Cre8asiteforums 1998 - 2018   01/18/2018

Cre8asiteforums In Its 20th Year In case you didn't know, Internet Marketing Ninjas released many of the online forums they had acquired, such as WebmasterWorld, SEOChat, several DevShed properties and these forums back to their founders. You will notice a new user interface for Cre8asiteforums, the software was upgraded, and it was moved to a new server.  Founder, Kim Krause Berg, who was retained as forums Admin when the forums were sold, is the hotel manager here, with the help of long-time member, "iamlost" as backup. Kim is shouldering the expenses of keeping the place going, so if you have any inclination towards making a donation or putting up a banner, she is most appreciative of your financial support. 

Hallemotherf*$%inglujah.

Made the UPS club this month.

Only been running Adsense for, what, 8 years?

Anyway. This is me: :emo6:

Dude! That's awesome!

:applause::emo6::nanacomputer: :woohoo:

:cheers: Congratulations! :thumbs:

what is the UPS club?

It's when they deliver your check by UPS instead of standard snail-mail cause it's above 10k...

Edited by jocelyn

Get your photo taken with the UPS guy/gal.

I'm sure, Robert, that represents an appropriate reward for a lot of hard work over the years.

Many congratulations.

:applause:

Whew. Thanks. Now let's hope that the climb to adding the next zero to the checks doesn't take nearly as long. :)

Seriously? 10K a month! Woot! That's encouraging!

Check??? Ew, how 1995 :)

Of course he's serious... lots make a fortune off adsence... but most just don't mention how they make their money online. Clicks can be cheap... but if you have a ton of feathers, it still weight a ton.

The math is easy... if you have 10 000 pages that each bring 1$ a month (that's just 3.3 cents/day)... you are in the club... or 1000 that give 10$/month... it all depends on the sites and industry really.

Ah, UPS, heard of them. Well, that is good work indeed. Although Google pay my cash straight into the bank. But I'd happily swap my electronic payment for your cheque any day!

Well, most get the electronic payment, I guess, but the idea is that he made it in the non-standard delivery system, if he was to get a check delivered to him. It's THE milestone... after the personals ones... nice work. :thumbs:

Yeah, before electronic payment was even an option, everyone in the UPS club got checks delivered by UPS. Now, it's really just a phrase from days gone by that implies making it to the $10K mark, regardless of how the money is delivered.

Joc, love the quote, I may modify it slightly and use it often... "A ton of feathers still weighs a ton".

+1 (LOL)

Been busy for a while.

RP....YOU ARE THE MAN!!!! :applause:

Joc: Nice seeing you!!!! :(

(this place is feeling quite refugeeish for the moment!!) or even Chat like :D

:cheers:

Definitely congratulations are in order:

---it is not the easiest of milestones - as your Only been...8 years comment makes clear.

---to meet it in the current climate of Panda-gloom is an extra shiny silver lining.

Now... :flyingcape: maintain the momentum...

Best wishes on achieving that additional '0'.