Cre8asiteforums

Web Site Design, Usability, SEO & Marketing Discussion and Support

hm9

Travel Icons Wanted

Hello,

I am looking for small holiday icons gifs for a travel site. I need hotel, holiday, and flights small icons. So next to flight I want to add a fligght icon and next to hotels I want to add a small hotel icons and so on. I prefer if they are similar pattern. Does anyone know where I can get them from?

Thanks in advance

Thanks jonbey. I looked but its not what I am looking for. I am looking for something similar to the 3 icons near the logo on this website: http://www.dealchecker.co.uk I looked everywhere but vouldnt find anything that matches those. do you know anyother places or sites that i can find or use?

thanks again

Thanks Marie. They look good, but I m looking for something smaller and also the 3 icon types need to be identical in terms of style and looks so hotel + holiday + Flights should be similar in style just like on that link to that travel websitei posted previously

Thanks

Why not request something unique to be designed for you, try PeoplePerHour.com or eLance.com, you are bound to find someone willing to make something unique and stylish that will suit your website at a relatively small cost. Then you can focus your time on making the site better.

istockphoto.com has lots of icon sets.