Cre8asiteforums

Web Site Design, Usability, SEO & Marketing Discussion and Support

mrgoodfox

Need Recurring Payment Processing + Email Invoicing. What Software?

I need a processing software (to either host on my site or use a terminal on another reputable website) that allows me to send email invoices and set up recurring payments.

and I don't want to use PayPal.

Any suggestions?

• Like 1

I've used Plimus to sell my services, also via a subscription. Some people also use e-junkie.com. Just pick the one that's easy to use )

I guess I'm looking for a software to host on my own site. I have merchant account and can accept credit cards myself. I need a software to send email invoices and manage subscription payments well.

@mrGoodFox....

have you checked out FreshBooks? have a great friend there as CMO...and the service and processes seem spot-on too!

oh, and I love their tag line - "painless billing"....but it's a SAAS site....

:-)

Jim

Thanks Jim. I like their website and services seem pretty neat.

It seems like prices are not revealed unless you open an account. I honestly don't know why people still do that. I don't know many people that sign up for a payment processing system just to see prices.

If you can handle payment processing, why not just use some good CMS (Drupal or any decent shopping cart, such as Zen Cart, Ubercart) or a part of it for payment processing?

Normally, I'd start a new site with Drupal and its Ubercart ecommerce module, but if you already have something running, then I can't really comment on that.

I already have Wordpress running on the site as the main CMS. I won't really need an ecommerce software as no one will be buying anything directly on the site. I'll have to email an invoice to the customers, they would perhaps click on a link in the email and make the payment.