Cre8asiteforums

Web Site Design, Usability, SEO & Marketing Discussion and Support

• Announcements

• cre8pc

20 Years! Cre8asiteforums 1998 - 2018   01/18/2018

Cre8asiteforums In Its 20th Year In case you didn't know, Internet Marketing Ninjas released many of the online forums they had acquired, such as WebmasterWorld, SEOChat, several DevShed properties and these forums back to their founders. You will notice a new user interface for Cre8asiteforums, the software was upgraded, and it was moved to a new server.  Founder, Kim Krause Berg, who was retained as forums Admin when the forums were sold, is the hotel manager here, with the help of long-time member, "iamlost" as backup. Kim is shouldering the expenses of keeping the place going, so if you have any inclination towards making a donation or putting up a banner, she is most appreciative of your financial support. 
cre8pc

Cre8Asiteforums Launches New Jobs Board

In our continued effort to serve the search marketing and web site development industries, Cre8asiteforums has added a new global jobs board for anyone looking for work or needing to post new openings.

jobsboard.png

There are opportunities in IT, advertising, engineering, writing and more, with various levels of experience and locations. Please let us know what you think!

Jobs Board

Subscribe to custom job alerts that contain only the jobs you’re interested in (e.g., just Web Design jobs in New York, NY):

jobsboard.png

• Like 1

Awesomeness!

This has great potential for all parties. Awesome indeed. :infinite-banana:

One thing that bugs me. I just looked at some jobs in Dublin and it says

"You appear to be located in United Kingdom, not Ireland, so you will not be able to apply for this job."

Seems a bit harsh. A lot of Irish people work the UK. If you are looking to move back to Ireland this site would let you down!

Is that normal, I see that some of the US ones are the same?

Kim,The slow gradual monetization of this forum is something you should have done a long time ago, but I'm pleased you are doing it and am sure that unlike many other webmaster attempts your site will become a benchmark in how to do it well, as much as it has in how to produce a great community :)

ps...John, use a proxy :)

• Like 1

Glyn, you have no idea how much that means to me. I've gotten a ton of advice over the years and didn't listen to my own self.

This is a community. I believe in offering opportunties to the community, whether it be jobs or help promoting by taking advantage of the ad spots. And of course the members contributions to disussions is the number one reason for being here at all :)

Wow! This is such a neat development to see happen. Can't wait to see how this works out over the coming months.