Cre8asiteforums

Web Site Design, Usability, SEO & Marketing Discussion and Support

Sign in to follow this  
mrgoodfox

Ecommerce Platform For Recurring (Changing) Fees

I'm looking for a platform (ecommerce software) that specializes in recurring services fees for customers. My customers will be billed every month but their charge would change every month depending on the success of our campaigns for them.

So I want to be able to for example upload files/proof of data to their account every month and at the end of month charge their credit card for an amount according to those data (which would probably differ every month).

Any suggestions on a particular platform?

• Like 1

Any suggestions? I've been stuck on this for a while now

Wish I could help you. I read your original request above and was just as ignorant then as now. You may have to modify some off-the-shelf script.

Yea, I hope I dont have to.

I was hoping to find people here who use something similar to manage SEO and marketing accounts for their clients.

There are so many solutions available that looking outside any particular vendor's support channels for help often produce few to no results. I see this on technical forums all the time for all sorts of products.

Nothing comes to mind that'd allow changing the paid amount without the customer subscribing to it again.