Cre8asiteforums

Discussing Web Design & Marketing Since 1998

• Announcements

• cre8pc

Thank you! Cre8asiteforums 1998 - 2018   01/18/2018

Internet Marketing Ninjas released many of the online forums they had acquired, such as WebmasterWorld, SEOChat, several DevShed properties and these forums back to their founders. You will notice a new user interface for Cre8asiteforums, the software was upgraded, and it was moved to a new server. Thank you for your support as we turn 20 years old.  
sbabzy

App Landing Page

REMOVED

Edited by sbabzy

The picture is not too big, although the black background behind it may be.

Thanks Donna.

Hey Sbabzy,

Is the background image of the city a little dark . . . maybe even ominous looking....or is it just me? Makes me think doom and gloom. I'm not sure that's such a good idea in this case.

Walter

Edited by Walter

Thank You Walter for your comment, we are currently working on making this better. I have received the same comment from a lot of people.

Seun

Actually, the size is OK. But I don't like a background behind iPad. If you'll make it with light colours It would be well.

Edited by Vince Wicks

REMOVED

Edited by sbabzy

Sbabzy,

I think a solid color background is better than the city scape you had before, and yes if I look kind of hard I can see see the city scape behind the grey. Sbabzy, I'm not really good at these things, so you can take what I have to say with a grain of salt. However, it occurs to me that it wouldn't hurt to give some thought to what people are thinking about when they buy a lottery ticket. What motivates them? I think the motivation for buying a lottery ticket is going to be very close to the motivation for buying your app.

What do they day dream about when they think of winning the lottery? I think if you can come up with something that "connects" with those day dreams you'll be better off. So . . . I'm not sure that grey alone is the right way to go.

Just my thoughts Sabzy.

Walter

Hi sbabzy,

Sorry to be so late to the party.

What you're doing is good - getting input from people that use online resources.

But, really, we're all just guessing. Even though you've got some pretty good guessers here, yours or my ideas are just that - guesses.

You might want to try this tool --> http://www.convert.com/ to do some simple A/B tests and get a statistically proven answer. It's surprisingly easy to use and I think they have a free trial so you have nothing to lose.

You're on the right track, keep going!

Edited by chuckfinley