Cre8asiteforums

Discussing Web Design & Marketing Since 1998

• Announcements

• cre8pc

Thank you! Cre8asiteforums 1998 - 2018   01/18/2018

Internet Marketing Ninjas released many of the online forums they had acquired, such as WebmasterWorld, SEOChat, several DevShed properties and these forums back to their founders. You will notice a new user interface for Cre8asiteforums, the software was upgraded, and it was moved to a new server. Thank you for your support as we turn 20 years old.  
cre8pc

Server Migration - Monday

The test run on Friday was successful and tested.

On Monday we may experience some wiggles or downtime during the final phase of migrating to our new servers.

Once we're settled, some of the items on our To Do and Wish Lists will be tended to. We have lots of great things to look forward to here. Stay tuned!

• Like 2

Guest joedolson

Wild to see things moving along. Amazing what happens when you've got a crew of people who can actually attend to things! Very exciting!

• Like 1

I agree! Jim has been extremely generous and open minded with us. He even hesitated to bring these forums into the DevShed umbrella of forums he owns. He lets us and WebmasterWorld keep our uniqueness more than the others. I agreed to let us come under DevShed business arm of IMN because it makes some business items easier for Jim but we keep most things here intact, including our software. I admit that having a team assigned to us is a gigantic relief! I still spend enormous time here but for the IT parts, they have our back.

Hi Everyone, My name is Joe Esposito, and I manage IT services here at Internet Marketing Ninjas. Today we'll be doing the first phase of a two phase move. This phase will incur the longest downtime and a period of read only access to the forums while we transfer the files and databases to our hosting infrastructure. We anticipate it taking 2-3 hours from start to finish. Figured I'd pop in and introduce myself before we begin today :)

• Like 3

Thanks, Joe! Best of luck with this phase.

The move went well. We're actively monitoring the server and will scale up if needed. We like pretty graphs, so I thought I'd share one here.

post-41078-0-23690200-1354571646_thumb.png

post-41078-0-23690200-1354571646_thumb.png

• Like 2

Awe...we have a heartbeat! :infinite-banana:

• Like 1