Cre8asiteforums

Discussing Web Design & Marketing Since 1998

• Announcements

• cre8pc

Thank you! Cre8asiteforums 1998 - 2018   01/18/2018

Internet Marketing Ninjas released many of the online forums they had acquired, such as WebmasterWorld, SEOChat, several DevShed properties and these forums back to their founders. You will notice a new user interface for Cre8asiteforums, the software was upgraded, and it was moved to a new server. Thank you for your support as we turn 20 years old.  
cre8pc

Seo Hall Of Shame - Are You Kidding Me? Do Not Be Caught By Messages Like This.

This guy claims to be a writer and SEO.

Dear Kim ,

Hope you are doing well.
may I introduce myself, My name is [removed] . I'm a freelance SEO and online marketing consultant living in Chicago . I work for several UK SEO. companies and I look after there projects . I Look after there respected Client's websites and Google Top Page Ranking .

I provide natural blog links from high quality sites .. I follow all the Google algorithms in case of Link building .
May I request you Please to check few of my websites as example.. Thank you ..

Few Of Our Sites

http://glipho.com/ DA56 , pr4

http://www.houzz.com/ DA 95 , PR6
http://realtytimes.com/ DA 76 , pr5
http://green-blog.org/ DA42 , PR5
http://www.designshuffle.com/ DA50, pr4
http://www.examiner.com/ DA91 , PR8
https://www.realtown.com/ DA63 , PR4

This is just an example to understand the quality . I have several high quality sites for content Link . I am a guest author among all of them .

Netcare Marketing. Spamming a contact form to get business doesn't impress me much.

We can help your website to get on first page of Google and increase the number of leads and sales you are getting from your website. Please email us back for full proposal.

Best Regards
Terrance

I think I said before this on this thread.

We should form a project and take one of these guys up on page 1 in Google.... wonder how they would wiggle out of it?... ah maybe not.. would be a waste of time.

• Like 1

There is no excuse for this! This was sent to the forums.

Subject: First page rankings on Google

Message Body:
We can put your website on 1st page of Google to drive relevant traffic to your site. Let us know if you would be interested in getting detailed proposal. We can also schedule a call & will be pleased to explain our services in detail. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks!

--
This mail is sent via contact form on Cre8asiteforums

One customer has forwarded an email, see screenshot here http://i.imgur.com/0F8MPR0.png and ask us what do we think.

And I replied:

Hi (domain name),

My name is John, I am an UX & Semantic Search Consultant and was doing a research for another client when I came across your site.

I want to share a few major advantages I discovered that are currently not harming your website search rankings.

There are no "bad" kinks pointing to your web site which have not been disavowed in your GWT.

Your web site has multiple undesirable technical errors as HTML errors, but which could not be solved to 100%. Who ever claimed that you have broken links is a liar. That you are missing alt attributes for images is a known issue and can be fixed by the site editor.

There is no duplicated content issues, except of some duplicated title tags and duplicated meta descriptions which you already working on those.

The number of high quality and/pr authoritative links is above the average.

We do not think you need our help to fix these issues, so just complete your tasks and get your site ranking on above Google search box, because you already ranking on the first page.

So I assume you do not need to let me know if you are interested and about our proposal with our prices for your SEO strategy for (customer domain name). And about our clients results, you know our clients already.

So please do not ask any questions or provide us the number to call you, because we wont.

This is our report if you want to share with the asshat or wannabe SEO who is wasting our time and giving us a full of "number 2" that we were missing..

John S. Britsios, CIO
UX & Semantic Search Consultant
https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JohnBritsios/about

:emo_gavel:

---

P.S: Happy Holidays everybody!

Edited by Webnauts
  • Like 1

This is our report if you want to share with the asshat or wannabe SEO who is wasting our time

Fight fire with brilliance!

• Like 1

I think any reply to that kind of cold call is seen as positive in their minds (only) even if the reply is negative. You engaged.

I've been tempted to reply also but then.... NO.

• Like 1

Here's a company that spammed these forums via the contact form. They don't have a website.

I have no tolerance for this BS.

spam2.png

Subject: First page rankings on Google

Message Body:
We can put your website on 1st page of Google to drive relevant traffic to your site. Let us know if you would be interested in getting detailed proposal. We can also schedule a call & will be pleased to explain our services in detail. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks!

When India got switched off for linkbuilding outsourcing there were a lot of people without a job. This might not benthe case here, but there are companies of clever people that are trying to find work anyway possible. It was less about ethics, in the same way that naomi klein documented in her book no logo. All you can do is put measures in place to deflect this. Dont get upset about it Kim, it could have been us there!

The latest addition to the SEO Wall of Shame...

Subject: Did you see this?

Message Body:
Hello,

I was doing some research today because I'm looking for website speed resources.

I came across cre8asiteforums.com. Incredible work! I really enjoy your refreshing perspective.

I actually just finished the final touches on an infographic covering the impact and solutions to website speed & performance. (My infographics have been featured on Huffington Post and other top publications).

Since your site is an excellent resource, I thought you’d find some use out of it :)

Let me know if you want to check it out. I’d love to send it your way.

Cheers,
Matt Banner

This is so obscene I'm not even going to hide the info!
Hi Colleagues

I’m writing to follow up on our last conversation. Did you try linksmanagement.com?

If not, Sign Up right now and get FREE SEO MISTAKES REPORT

Have further questions? Feel free to contact us.

Regards,

Nick Account manager
www.LinksManagement.com

88 S. Virginia, Reno, NV, 89440 USA, phone: +1 (775) 583-8228

Hello Colleagues

I've found your contacts on Internet and thought that you might be interested in extra source of relevant PR1-PR8 backlinks for some of your projects and free SEO reports.

LinksManagement was created specially for SEO professionals who require:

• Relevant backlinks from specific area
  • To schedule link building
  • Multiple filters that help to select the most effective links
  • To manage a lot of campaigns for their customers
  • Instant white-label reports
  • To preview backlinks before a purchase

So What Is LinksManagement?

In few words, LinksManagement is a marketplace with largest database of PR1-RP8 actual webpages from DA 25-100 websites.

Why Your Competitors Use LinksManagement

• Filter the best backlink pages by various paraments
  • Use any number of keywords and URLs
  • Surround your backlinks with text to make them look natural
  • Track status of your links automatically
  • Generate instant white-label reports
  • 100% Refund Guarantee

★ Sign Up Now ★

Please forward this letter to a person who in charge of buying backlinks in you company

Regards,
Nick
www.LinksManagement.com 88 S. Virginia, Reno, NV, 89440 USA, phone: +1 (775) 583-8228

P.S. Get a free SEO Report from our Free SEO Cost Calculator Tool to find out:

• How many links you need to get to the Top 10
  • The cost of the Google Top 10 for specific keyword phrase
  • Your competition for specific keywords
  • Number of links and referring domains of your competitors
  • Link building strategy for your website

If you don't want to receive emails like this from me, please let me know here.

Sent to these forums.

Subject: Ready to use Email List

Message Body:
Hi,

We provide ready to use email lists of prospects. Would you be interested in acquiring ready to use email lists for your lead generation purpose? Please let me know your target audience and few free samples would be sent for your review.
Your quick note will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Jane

Sent to these forums.

Subject: Quick question about your website.

Message Body:
Hi there,

I recently spent some time doing a site review of www.Cre8asiteforums.com. (Yes, I do random site reviews for a living.)

Based on what I saw,there are a few things you could implement pretty quickly that would help boost your Google rankings, traffic, social media & conversion. I noticed, few technical errors that are effecting your website’s performance too.

We'll start counting & will keep fixing all bugs, provide you a clean safe website.We are also into website design, development and can redesign your website.

Not sure what your initiatives are in this area, but is this something that’s on your radar?

Alan.
(323) 617-3981
-----------

"(Yes, I do random site reviews for a living.)"

= Yes, I am a spammer and proud of it.

This is one that just is too incredible...

Subject: Re: Concerning cre8asiteforums.com

Message Body:
Morning

It's our birthday and we are celebrating 2 years of our outlet. I'm writing to tell you we will sell $19.95 for all models of Oakley Sunglasses right now. If interested, please have a look at our site:
YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS THESE OFFERS

Do hope you find it interesting,

Oakley Sunglass Warehouse

-------------------------------
From How to Contact Cre8asiteforums | Cre8asiteforums | Online Marketing and Web Design Community--cre8asiteforums.com

That's one to forward to Oakley. They might bust 'em for knockoffs.

If you have the time to actually fill out the form to send spam to a FORUMS packed with SEO's, you deserve to be exposed here.

Jeanna Henry authority link buildingsaid:

Hi there,

I came across your website and there is so much potential into it but you need to level up your game.
Your competitors are ranking page one with SAPE links. I know this for a fact as many of them buy the links from me.

If you want to rank like them, get SAPE links from my website:

[link removed] 25% bonus links
[link removed] 
If you have any questions, please let me know.

Best regards,
Kal