Cre8asiteforums

Discussing Web Design & Marketing Since 1998

• Announcements

• cre8pc

Thank you! Cre8asiteforums 1998 - 2018   01/18/2018

Internet Marketing Ninjas released many of the online forums they had acquired, such as WebmasterWorld, SEOChat, several DevShed properties and these forums back to their founders. You will notice a new user interface for Cre8asiteforums, the software was upgraded, and it was moved to a new server. Thank you for your support as we turn 20 years old.  
iamlost

Lessons In A Tweet, Pay Attention Out There

Came across a fascinating bundle of information all within one tweet:
1. in the developed/industrialised/western world we have, I think, forgotten what an epidemic really scarily is.
2. a great illustration of the power of imagery; sometimes an image really is worth at least a thousand words.
3. when not directly referenced the source of facts and imagery should always be checked/confirmed before repeating.

Sometimes the cream replaces the sludge in social media. Sort of like a rainbow in it's beauty and brevity.

SF-choir.png

To read the conversation: pic.twitter.com/5OJ6GX6N6n

There are lessons in empathy, in memory, in diligence, and in marketing. At least.

SF-choir.png

Edited by iamlost
  • Like 1

Today, all their backs would be turned because the obituary list is now 47 names longer than the chorus roster. As of mid-2006, only four men are left from the original 1978 Chorus of about 200 members.

My God.

This always gets to me because some of my closest friends lost partners and a nurse friend sat at the bedside of countless of who died.