Cre8asiteforums

Discussing Web Design & Marketing Since 1998

• Announcements

• cre8pc

Thank you! Cre8asiteforums 1998 - 2018   01/18/2018

Internet Marketing Ninjas released many of the online forums they had acquired, such as WebmasterWorld, SEOChat, several DevShed properties and these forums back to their founders. You will notice a new user interface for Cre8asiteforums, the software was upgraded, and it was moved to a new server. Thank you for your support as we turn 20 years old.  
cre8pc

Unsplash Images Notice

My favorite go-to place for the best free images is Unsplash. A recent change caused some confusion over the use of them however. But all is well.

Unsplash Updates its License, Raises GPL Compatibility Concerns

Luke Chesser, co-founder of Unsplash, explained on Twitter that individual photos are still CC0-licensed and therefor GPL compatible.

“The Unsplash license doesn’t violate GPL and can still be used in WordPress themes,” Chesser said. “There are no restrictions on the individual photos.

“There is only a restriction on the collection of photos, which doesn’t even apply unless your intent is to create a similar service.”

My favorite go-to place

I am in charge of eradication of this term from planet earth. It's a vain attempt in marketing to make something appear as easy as grabbing a coke from a machine, and then inevitably you find that the machine only takes square coins - which by the way are available, just join the waiting list.

Therefore death to GO TO.

Looks if you must know my personal favourite in PC stores was.

10 print "I am cool"

20 go to 10.